I have an extra copy of GQ magazine, who wants it?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

valvenus8

Acrobat
are they still selling it? I still can't find it, can someone pick up a copy of it for me? I'll pay. Let me know.

------------------
'listen as hope and peace try to rhyme' -*POP*

"Irish people are like Texans" -Bono, 4-3-01

What would Jesus Not do?

Me, Me!!!!
biggrin.gif

But I'm sure someone else will snag it. We don't have a Barnes and Noble around here. But I guess I can try a Walden Books or something.

------------------
I did fancy Larry Mullen but he's a very handsome boy.
-boy george

who is on the cover of the magazine because i can't find it anywhere!

------------------
"The goal is elevation"

I don't think that's the one we have here
frown.gif
frown.gif
Thank you for the info Gina Marie
smile.gif

------------------
"The goal is elevation"

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:
Hmmm Wild Honee seems to be the most convincing. Come on ladies, you can do better than that.

tongue.gif

HOO-AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *victory dance*

*sings to the tune of 'always'*
hot chili hot tamale

lol

*greedy grubby paws*

*slips SG a bribe*
33244%3A%3A%3B23232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3A87%3D727%3DXROQDF%3E232327587%3B876ot1lsi

heheheh that'll learn the rest of you. lol there I go talkin like a redneck but I'M NOT! I swear.
smile.gif

that's the mag with them on the balcony and such, right? RIGHT?!

------------------
~*Mona*~
Bono Representative of the Ambassadorship of the World for L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"There are groups at the top of the charts that are hailed as the saviors of rock 'n' roll...but they are amateurs. They don't know where the music comes from." ~Bob Dylan~

"What you don't have, you don't need it now. What you don't know, you can feel it somehow."~U2~

Hey Sicy, I guessed your middle name and all I got were [fake] backstage passes to the third leg.
wink.gif

LMAO

Sigh, I surely hope that the local stores will have this issue soon. Especially since I haven't gotten over not getting Q magazine.
frown.gif

*sobs*

Right now, the only issues of GQ that are sold locally are the ones with Ben Stiller on the cover.

Sigh

tania

LOL tania.... I'm sorry.
frown.gif

I'm going to check again later to see if they've restocked the shelves. I'll try another Barns & Noble too..

biggrin.gif

------------------
Here Today
Gone Tomorrow....
Always

Sicy's Website

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:
Yes Ma'am. And very nice bribe. I suppose you will be the winner. I wont charge you either.

email me at u2mofogirl@yahoo.com with your home addy and I'll mail it tomorrow.

Congratulations!
smile.gif

ARE YOU HOLY PICKLE SAMMICH BILLY BOB THORNTON KIDDING ME?!!!!!!!!

HOO-AH!!!!!!! *runs to hotmail* You're my new soulmate!!!! Sorry to all my past soulmates!!!!!! *tugs my sleeves in joy*

------------------
~*Mona*~

"There are groups at the top of the charts that are hailed as the saviors of rock 'n' roll...but they are amateurs. They don't know where the music comes from." ~Bob Dylan~

"What you don't have, you don't need it now. What you don't know, you can feel it somehow."~U2~

LOL, it's okay Sicy. I guess I should call the stores tomorrow and see if the new one's on stock. It's the October issue, correct? Yes, it has to be. Duh. Stiller's on the September issue.

Hehe

And Mona, at first I was going to congratulate you girl, but if you toss away your other soulmates such as moi, then really for shame.
frown.gif
mad.gif
I helped you big time with your *schoolwork* and this is the thanks I get? To get discarded when the next best thing arrives????

woe is me

tania

Originally posted by Discoteque:
what's the U2 buzz in GQ that I'm hearing about??? is it a decent article??? Pictures? What???

Inquiring mind NEED TO KNOW!!!!

Disco...curious

THe pictures are the ones you've seen online- the only full sized pic being the one of all four of them at that hotel in Sweden. there are four pages (one-sided) of the article, w/ an intro and then interview w/ bono and a closer. It's a really good article, actually. I read it all today in Borders. They have a Q mag still too so if I go back does anyone wnat me to pick it up for them? (i'm not promising i can make it back there- but IF)... anyway the article was pretty good, some stuff i've never read before that B said.

Only drawback is that it's 9 bucks, sort of a lot for a mag...

and for anyone who can't find it- make sure you ask for the European edition, not the US one.
smile.gif

------------------
"Today we're going to do something healthy," Adam announces in his curiously posh drawl, unfolding his deckchair and removing his T-shirt. "We're going to watch other people exercise."

"Sorry we couldn't sell these seats up here, 'cuz you couldn't get a view of Larry's arse, and we all know that's why you're here" Bono, Pittsburg Elevation
*shake it shake it shake it tamale*
Take Me Higher

[This message has been edited by oliveu2cm (edited 09-23-2001).]

Originally posted by oliveu2cm:
THe pictures are the ones you've seen online- the only full sized pic being the one of all four of them at that hotel in Sweden. there are four pages (one-sided) of the article, w/ an intro and then interview w/ bono and a closer. It's a really good article, actually. I read it all today in Borders. They have a Q mag still too so if I go back does anyone wnat me to pick it up for them? (i'm not promising i can make it back there- but IF)... anyway the article was pretty good, some stuff i've never read before that B said.

Only drawback is that it's 9 bucks, sort of a lot for a mag...

and for anyone who can't find it- make sure you ask for the European edition, not the US one.
smile.gif

omg I pledge my undying love for you if you could manage to scrounge up an extra copy of Q since I missed it before.

And oh, I have to call the stores and ask if they have the British version of GQ? LMAO didn't even think of that. Hmmm, how did it work out for you, Sicy? They sell GQ at a ton of local stores here but they are *all* of Ben Stiller
tania

Originally posted by mistyrose:
LOL, it's okay Sicy. I guess I should call the stores tomorrow and see if the new one's on stock. It's the October issue, correct? Yes, it has to be. Duh. Stiller's on the September issue.

Hehe

And Mona, at first I was going to congratulate you girl, but if you toss away your other soulmates such as moi, then really for shame.
frown.gif
mad.gif
I helped you big time with your *schoolwork* and this is the thanks I get? To get discarded when the next best thing arrives????

woe is me

tania

I can have many soulmates!!!!! I'll give you....eh....I got nothing. Isn't my friendship enough?!
wink.gif

Put some more emotion into that 'woe is me' It's so pathetic I laughed!
biggrin.gif
I have as many soulmates as Bono has shades.

P.S. HOO-AH I love everyone regardless of everything. I'm in a super dee duper mood now

P.P.S. Who's this Kylie person? A Spice Girl>?! *confused*

P.P.P.S. You'll get some kind of payment when I get my grade on the postmodern project, misty. Who's your favorite boy again? I'll work on a present
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~

"Bono doesn't often sing without the shades. When he does, you know he means Business." ~Matt McGee~

Originally posted by WildHonee:
I can have many soulmates!!!!! I'll give you....eh....I got nothing. Isn't my friendship enough?!
wink.gif

Put some more emotion into that 'woe is me' It's so pathetic I laughed!
biggrin.gif
I have as many soulmates as Bono has shades.

P.S. HOO-AH I love everyone regardless of everything. I'm in a super dee duper mood now

P.P.S. Who's this Kylie person? A Spice Girl>?! *confused*

P.P.P.S. You'll get some kind of payment when I get my grade on the postmodern project, misty. Who's your favorite boy again? I'll work on a present
biggrin.gif

Awww, me gots nothing but love for Mona!
smile.gif

Sigh

And the woe is me, I wasn't trying to be melodramatic lady. Just being facetious. Hehe.

And what's up with that Billy Bob Thorton thing?????

LMAO

All soulmates or kindred spirits are good. On the FanForum message boards, I have a *ton* of them. LOL

Hmm, my favorite one. Sigh, why must you torture me so? It's so hard to pick a favorite. I love them all. But if I *must* I am a Bono lover. My friends even got me this funky picture frame for my birthday and inside were some great Bono picks and that is on a shelf right next to my bed. Plus, they got me a "world's greatest lover" button and they signed it, "Love Bono."
smile.gif

My kind roomie just bought me one of the new GQ's not knowing I already had it, so if you want it let me know.
smile.gif

Cheryl

lol! I took the name of Billy Bob in vain! I don't even remember writing that. Must have been my alter-ego "Phona"

smile.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~

"Bono doesn't often sing without the shades. When he does, you know he means Business." ~Matt McGee~

I only had one extra copy cuz stupid ass Barns & Noble only had 2 copies.

So... whoever pleads their case the best on why they should get it, will get it.

tongue.gif

------------------
Here Today
Gone Tomorrow....
Always

Sicy's Website

I'd ask, but I am sure that I can find it on my own at the Barnes & Noble here.

I'm sure you're gonna make some PLEBA chica here very happy though, Christine!
smile.gif

------------------
Trust In God...But Lock Your Doors

are u kidding me?!!!!!!!! OMG how much do you want for it??!!! I want it!!!!!!! *falls down*

------------------
~*Mona*~

Back
Top Bottom