i have always loved this picture

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Molly Bloom

New Yorker
Larry3.gif

edited to fit the day :D

Last edited:
Molly Bloom said:

did he ?
i have a feeling there is a story behind this i need to hear :wink:

Boy George has been quoted in numerous places as having a crush on Larry - he said something like "Whenever Bono sings 'I still haven't found what I'm looking for', I feel like telling him 'Turn around'!" :giggle: Even Larry acknowledges the report and is flattered by it (it's in the Flanaghan book).

evieangelique said:

Boy George has been quoted in numerous places as having a crush on Larry - he said something like "Whenever Bono sings 'I still haven't found what I'm looking for', I feel like telling him 'Turn around'!" :giggle: Even Larry acknowledges the report and is flattered by it (it's in the Flanaghan book).

Well he really did not want to meet Boy Goerge when he found out Boy was looking for him after a Zoo gig...Larry fled the scene...Larry is a "manly man"!!!:kiss:

Im looking for the Boy George pic of him holding the Larry pic...I just got a new scanner that I havent tried out otherwise Id scan it,,, but does anyone else have the pic??...I have it in the BP Fallon book and I'll see if I can scan it while you dolls look for it:D

BonoFox1 said:
Im looking for the Boy George pic of him holding the Larry pic...I just got a new scanner that I havent tried out otherwise Id scan it,,, but does anyone else have the pic??...I have it in the BP Fallon book and I'll see if I can scan it while you dolls look for it:D

42bd1c40.jpg

Man, Larry is /teensy/ tiny, isn't he? Just twelve year old small. With big feet. Hysterical. He looks like he hasn't grown into his body yet, though he's, what, 44?

I've heard a quote somewhere, I can't remember where, but it was by Boy George. Basically he was saying to Bono - "If you still haven't found what you're looking for, look behind the drum kit!" :)

Devlin said:
Man, Larry is /teensy/ tiny, isn't he? Just twelve year old small. With big feet. Hysterical. He looks like he hasn't grown into his body yet, though he's, what, 44?

That picture is from 1991. He was 29 or 30, at most.

He's grown into his body quite well, I'm sure. From Nov., 2004:

HotshirtlessBlender_scruff.jpg

Boy George looks frightening, now!
And, honestly, Larry still has a kind of unfinished look to me. LIke a teenager, kinda.:p Sure, he's a nicely muscled teenager these days, but he is obscenely Not Aged looking. Usually, anyway.
I'm not complaining, mind! I just find it amusing that he's so frikkin teensy when most men his age are all..well. Not.

Back
Top Bottom