I have a request...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

**Liesa**

The Fly
My boyfriend of a year and half just broke with me and I need some uber sexy U2 pictures to cheer me up. I'm afraid that I'm beyond ice cream...only Bono neck can help me now.

:sad: but U2 will make me :drool: again...

I'm sorry to hear your news, so here is one bono neck and chest pic:(
1937546_dc7ee9db10_o.jpg

must upload some more....

These are lovely...

Amazing how something you love can help you forget evil boyfriends.

I'm actually an Edge girl...shhh...but Bono has more feel better potential.

Indeed he does. I :heart: that picture.

Thanks for the pics. They do help distract me at least.

I wasn't done:wink: more....

:drool:
bringing out the big guns now...
fly_26.jpg
[/IMG]
bite.jpg
[/IMG]
bono2.jpg
[/IMG]

and this one..my fav......fixes everything that is wrong
staring_22.jpg
[/IMG]
:combust: :combust: :combust:

Thanks for the pics you guys. They made me smile...

And dismantled...those really were the big guns, lol.

Yea Liesa, maybe you're meant to meet Mr Right now. I was married for 23 years to Mr Wrong. 3 months after separating from him I did meet Mr Right, and we just celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary last month. Hang in there!

Edge does have a nice neck too. Thanks Kelly, I'd never seen that pic before. Edge neck and with hair = double yum.

I'm still in love with this guy though, and he doesn't love me anymore. :( It hurts a lot because I don't hate him or anything. I kind of wish I did instead of just wishing he were back with me.

**Liesa** said:
Thanks for the pics you guys. They made me smile...

And dismantled...those really were the big guns, lol.

well actually they are a 34B...but they look bigger sometimes...

OH you mean those pics:wink:

yeah...big gun...I mean big guns:drool: :drool: love those pics:drool:

Hope they made you feel better, or at least smile:hug:

I know you don't want to hear that you're young & you'll fall in love again. But, I can tell you that if this guy was/is the right one, your paths will cross again. Maybe if he looks around, he will find out that you are really "the one".

Thanks Beverly...I know that if it is meant to be it will work itself out. We've been together for a really long time for the age we are so I'm not totally convinced that we're not meant to be, but I do know that I'm young and in college and well, if there's somebody better then him that comes along...well, damn they're gonna be good. :)

And Dismantled, you did make me laugh...thanks.

This thread is turning out to be way more amusing then I expected, lol, but I need more pictures.

BTW, I'm talking to him right now...this is interesting and uncomfortable and i think I'm being pushy...

lv_bono2.jpg
[/IMG]

B says..."hang in there young lady"
2.jpg
[/IMG]

I'll always be here when you need me:drool: :hug:
blackandwhite.bmp
[/IMG]

:drool: :drool: :drool:

He saw this website once before and I think that he's never seen me quite the same. He knew I was obsessed, but to this degree, we are a bit...well, extremely loving to U2.

Back
Top Bottom