I have a question for PLEBA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Evil? Hardly.

We're just women with a strong interest in a certain group of men. Harmless fun. :heart:

LOL IILM.

I told you I blew up the grapevine!! They're a bunch of liars. We're very nice here...in a naughty way...

:heart: Paul :heart:

336%3B%3B35523232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3B8%3C36676ot1lsi

So many pictures, so much man...

(that was the most disturbing statement I've ever made)

:lmao:

if only paul new of your undying affection. you going to go and wear his underwear too? stalokers...

well if that post wasn't riddled wtih inside jokes i don't know what is....sorry about that...honestly sorry

uuugh, if mofo steals his underwear he'd better not expect me to steal any more his. Wearing underwear stolen from kariann is one thing, underwear stolen from paul is :yuck:

Gippetto, I want to be a real boy...

336%3B%3B38%3B23232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3B8%3C36677ot1lsi

Paul McGuinness... the true puppet master.
A new section of PLEBA needs to open, so we can discuss our undying love for the fifth member. I wish he could manage my portfolio...:drool: maybe he could arrange my gig... or sign my contract if you know what I'm saying.
:sexywink:

PS- mofo, you need to rethink your titles for threads... it sounds like the beginning of an afterschool special... and I sure as hell don't see Meredith Baxter-Burnie around here... do you?:wink:

PSS- I would like my underwear back ILLM...:sexywink:

PSSS- I would like my socks back IWB...:sexywink:

PSSSS- I would like those naked photos of Miss Cleo and me back mofo...:mad:

cujo said:

PSSS- I would like my socks back IWB...:sexywink:

oh so they're YOUR socks? well that explains why they don't match. i was wondering who in the hell would wear one argyle sock with a grey-and-green one*...

*me, i would. those were the socks i had on today. yes i do dress in the dark...

cujo said:

... while you pretend to be Courtney Cox and get up onstage with the Boss...

no i immitate clarence clemmons' clap-dance

CLAP-dance? think he's a cleo fan too? you could get him to do promos for your club: hello i'm clarence clemmon of the e street band and i love miss cleo

He rejected that idea... he thought it sounded to... how did he say it... "fuckin pathetic you freak"... then I ran away

Back
Top Bottom