I have a new Brit for you all

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MiniFly

War Child
This would be Joe Sumner, the son of the heavily lusted-after Sting. Isn't he cute? Looks and sounds a lot like Sting, but not as clone-like as Julian Lennon or Dhani Harrison *lust* or Jakob Dylan *lust again*.

78554-Full.jpg

Listen to the sound clips! fictionplane.com They're no Wallflowers, but they've got potential, I think. And I really like his voice!

He looks like his Dad just like those others you mentioned! How old is he?

I hope some of U2's boys will look like their daddies!

Wow, I didn't know Sting had an older son. He's yummy. So's his daddy.

Who saw The Police on the R&R hall of fame induction ceremony!? They looked good, I've been listening to Police music ever since. I wish they hadn't played Roxanne, though, I hate that song.

madonna's child said:
Wow, I didn't know Sting had an older son. He's yummy. So's his daddy.

Who saw The Police on the R&R hall of fame induction ceremony!? They looked good, I've been listening to Police music ever since. I wish they hadn't played Roxanne, though, I hate that song.

I love Roxanne, but I detest Every Breath You Take. Almost as much as Steven Tyler. Bah.

lmao at the Steven Tyler comment. :D

ACDC was cool, though. *sings to self* ...shook me all night long...

Yeah, I'm not crazy about Every Breath, but I don't hate it. I don't think I have a favorite Police song. Maybe "Every Little Thing She Does is Magic" or "Wrapped Around Your Finger." I don't know. "Invisible Sun" is cool, too. It's not quite Sunday Bloody Sunday, but it's inspiring.

Back
Top Bottom