I have a coat that looks EXACTLY like bono's!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2democrat

Blue Crack Addict
You know the leather one from the Brooklyn show? Someone gave me a coat that looks EXACTLY like it! Same color, style, etc. It fits me too!!! I was giddy when I tried it on. All I need now is some shades :D (Darn the need for perscription :mad: )

unfortunately the previous owner was a smoker (and i'm allergic to tobacco, i couldn't breathe when i had the coat on) and so we had to take it to the cleaners which will take TWO WEEKS because it's leather. :madspit:

i'll admit to it. I paid out £175 in Summer last year to get a pair of perscription sunglasses inspired by the man himself :reject:

I think it was then that my friends started getting concerned :(

Cool! :up: :) You'll need it next week when that awful cold front moves in:sigh:

Last edited:
beau2ifulday said:
i'll admit to it. I paid out £175 in Summer last year to get a pair of perscription sunglasses inspired by the man himself :reject:

I think it was then that my friends started getting concerned :(

Damn. I want one...I've wanted perscription sunglasses for awhile now anyway, but perscription Bono shades?! That'd be perfect. I also want a Bono jacket...I have a leather jacket but it's very biker-ish (also awesome), not really what Bono wears... I want something like the Slane jacket :drool:

Back
Top Bottom