I hate my brain......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2loopy

War Child
Sometimes it betrays me with the strangest dreams, but other times it's nice to me, like last night.

I dreamt that U2 were at a local bakery
confused.gif
in my neighborhood and I was able to meet them (Ali was with them too). I ended up hanging out with Bono, Edge and Ali (they came back to my future in-laws house for coffee)and we were having a really good time. I was totally making Bono laugh and Ali had all these price tags hanging from her sweater (I remember one was $39.95) and Bono had this really tight shirt on!

So, I hug Ali and I tell her, "I'm just as big a fan of yours as I am of U2" and she says to me,(while motioning to Bono),"You want him? He's too much work for me, you can have him"
eek.gif

Finally, (maybe because I read to many of Mona and Echo's scripts) Edge appears with MY CAT!!!

So, ya think I spend too much time on PLEBA????

I don't care much though, I love having U2-ey dreams
biggrin.gif

------------------
Work like you don't need to
Love like you've never been hurt
Dance like no one is watching

Originally posted by u2loopy:

So, I hug Ali and I tell her, "I'm just as big a fan of yours as I am of U2" and she says to me,(while motioning to Bono),"You want him? He's too much work for me, you can have him"
eek.gif

Oh My God!! That is a great dream. I love U2 dreams. I wish that I had them every night.

If you don't want Bono, then I will gladly take him off Ali's hands!!

LOL...too funny...yeah, i think it is a sign that you are spending too much time on PLEBA when your dreams start to incorporate scripts and inside PLEBA jokes. I had a dream a few weeks ago about me going to a bakery looking for a special moofin...LOL!! speaking of which, i am going to go down stairs right now and get one..
wink.gif

U2 dreams are the strangest. I had this dream that Bono was going to this wedding taking place at my old high school
confused.gif
and he needed to borrow my portable cd player so he'd have something to listen to at the wedding. I wanted to go to the wedding but for some reason I couldn't. (I don't know who was getting married, or why they were doing it at my alma mater). Then I had to go to work, and I was mad that Bono didn't return my CD player.

My dreams are just these kinda little fragments that make no real sense.....

------------------
Daisy :)

She's standing at the station with her face pressed up against the glass.

"Jon, why can't you do what Bono says"--The Daily Show

Ah yes, U2 dreams...

While taking a nap yesterday, pretty much everyone I knew walked through. Nothing interesting, except that at the very end guess who struts through just to say hi?

THE ENTIRE BAND!!!! They just walked through...waved, said hi, and left.

But guess who woke up with a stupid grin on her face?
biggrin.gif

<-----MOI!!!!

Oh yeah, PLEBA makes the world go round!

------------------
And love is not the easy thing...the only baggage you can bring is all that you can't leave behind.

BONO: FOAD, Lawrence. Just FOAD. (LOL, Mona)

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

U2 dreams? Only one that's worth mentioning
I was in the gym of my elementary school and was back in third grade (which would make me.. 8). I was telling someone about wanting to start a band and they were making fun of me and saying it was a dumb idea. So then Bono yells over "Hey! Stop pickin' on her!" and him and the rest are like, ten feet away, except they're also eight years old but dressed in proper ZooTV gear. So anyway, they chewed out the other person and let me join their band
biggrin.gif

My mental image of an eight year old Fly and Edge with his little beanie still makes me giggle at the most inappropriate times...

OMD! I get those all the time
biggrin.gif

maybe it's the U2 pillow and PJs but....
I once had I dream that I went up the Space Needle and on the top was a huge mall. I searched around it and finally found the camo hat I was looking for. Then when I went up to the counter to buy it...Bono was there and...*insert alarm clock noise here* *insert sound of alarm clock crashing into wall here* *pout* *scream* *sigh*

------------------
*~*Phuzzie*~*

*Owner of the BonoDoll*

WARNING: Insanity is highly contagious!

My U2 Site

"I don't usually come across as a very deep person, but really I am deep. I'm deep when I need to be. When I'm frustrated I'll let all my feelings out, I'll be deep. So let me be deep, but don't get me frustrated." ~ Me, when asked how I could write such a deep response to the meaning of "Beautiful Day"

Originally posted by Phuzzie_the_camera_girl:
maybe it's the U2 pillow and PJs but....
Please tell me how you acquired or assembled these, please.

------------------
Don't worry baby, it's gonna be alright
Uncertainty can be a guiding light

She was afraid of this man, all decked out in leather, wearing sunglasses during the day...sunglasses to hide his bloodshot, drug-addled eyes, she was sure.
-Beebs

Official L.O.B.P.B.G.G.T.S.H.S.A.E.E of the E.B.O.C

Originally posted by mocool12:
Please tell me how you acquired or assembled these, please.

Transfer paper...printer...U2 pictures...blank pillow case...blank pajamas...
wink.gif

------------------
*~*Phuzzie*~*

*Owner of the BonoDoll*

WARNING: Insanity is highly contagious!

My U2 Site

"I don't usually come across as a very deep person, but really I am deep. I'm deep when I need to be. When I'm frustrated I'll let all my feelings out, I'll be deep. So let me be deep, but don't get me frustrated." ~ Me, when asked how I could write such a deep response to the meaning of "Beautiful Day"

Haha, blank pajamas...
Well they sound cool, I want some. But I'm a little, how do you say? Ah yes.... lazy. What's on 'em? I've seen you post pics of stuff you've made before. You're really creative!

Back
Top Bottom