I had a U2 dream!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok actually it was about Adam. So: It was in my school, but it wasn't my school it was some kind of cafeteria. I sat on a chair and Adam came over me and hug me, and then he kissed me!! Than we walked on the street and we arrived to a caravan. It was his own caravan and he invited me inside. Then I thouhgt he wanted to do dirty things with me and I refused to go in and I went home. Suck. Am I normal???????????????????????????

Originally posted by gone_to_the_discotheque:
Ok actually it was about Adam. So: It was in my school, but it wasn't my school it was some kind of cafeteria. I sat on a chair and Adam came over me and hug me, and then he kissed me!! Than we walked on the street and we arrived to a caravan. It was his own caravan and he invited me inside. Then I thouhgt he wanted to do dirty things with me and I refused to go in and I went home. Suck. Am I normal???????????????????????????

SEE!! Guys...I'm not the only one who refuses Adam! HAHA! It's okay, once Adam was in my bed, and I yelled at him in one of my dreams

On a side note about U2 and sleeping: When I'm sick I sometimes talk in my sleep...tonight I yelled out LARRY MULLEN DON'T DO THAT! and woke myself up and I realized he was singing on my stereo.

------------------
Dana

U2's Official Bum Rubber

Dana: Ma, Adam Clayton's instrument holds mysterious powers of women folk

Ma: Oh yeah? Let me see...

I know my comment has nothing to do with u2 but this is a thread about a dream and i didnt want to start a topic to tell it cus its not important but it is funny and i have to tell someone! Ok, when i was at school yesterday(LOLOLOL) my friend was telling me in band that she had a dream, that was freaky, i sadi tell me please. She said ok, i dreamed i died but i was like still there alive but dead then i started floating around at that point i was cracking up, ne ways you know like in most dreams they have those window that open like a door and dont pull up she said that happened and there was some old bald guy ther with a cane and a mustace and he said "It's time to go" and she kept floating over him.then they both floated off! I cracked up!!!!!neone else think this is funny except me.

I had a dream I had coffee with adam at a diner once...the dream was in black and white, and he looked older (like now--same hair and glasses) at the time of my dream.

also... I dreamt that Adam invited me to go on stage during the concert (after making faces at each other)..and we sat on stage, and watched cartoons on the screens.

------------------
id love adam to perform for me..wearing only cologne and a smile

I think you're normal, gone_to_the_discotheque!
smile.gif
I've had various U2 dreams, and they've all been pretty strange. Definitely the weirdest was the one where Bono pulled me onstage during a concert, sat me down in a barber's chair on centerstage, and braided and crimped my hair! All while managing to continue the show.
biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom