I had a dream

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AM

Refugee
I had a dream about Adam last night. Nothing :censored: like, I just met him, spoke to him and I shook his hand

It felt so real that it hurt when I woke up and I realised that it was only a dream.

NB - I?m as shy in my dreams as I am in real life. I could barely talk to Adam, especially when he looked me straight in the eye.

I have dreams about Bono all the time. Nothing :censored: but just cool stuff like going to grab a beer, hanging out, that kind of thing.

It definitely sucks when I wake up though.

:scream:

Awww that is soooo cute!!! I have turned my mom in to a Pleba girl!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! she had a dream about U2 last nite.

Anywhoo, Her dream goes like this:

My mom and college friend of hers were in a car with me and a another little girl (who she thinks was me at a younger age) and they drop me off a store and preceed to go to this talk show to give a talk on something. So she and her friend and the little girl were waiting to get interviewed, when all of a sudden she hears someone laughing right next to her, so she turns her head and its ADAM!! and the other guys are sitting next to him and she goes SHIT, Where's Kelly! and Bono goes dont worry we will help you find her. My mom tells them that she knows where im but she wishes that I could be here to met them and so Edge goes well we are staying at the such and such hotel(she couldnt remember) so why dont you go get Kelly and come to the hotel and we will talk to her and hang out with her for awhile, right then my dad wakes my mom up in real life!!

I have converted my mother!!!!!! She thought of me in her dream tooo!!!!:lol:

i have had many many U2ey dreams! They are always SO wonderful and then you wake up:|
I have dreamt that Bono showed up at my house on a white horse and I jumped on and we rode off:lol:
And then there was the time Bono and I were sitting at Calzones restaurant in SF having some vino together......
Those were my favorites but to be honest, I feel lucky cuz for some reason I dream about Bono more than anyone else!!!
My husband gets so annoyed when I wake up smiling like a fool, he knows why:tongue:

I have the most random U2 dreams
most of the time I wake up and say "WHAT THE HECK?!?"

Adam tied me to the back of a bus once, which drove me to a restaraunt where I ate dinner with Larry and Edge.

Adam's grandma died and he was sad.

All of U2 had a sleepover in my dorm room but there were 4 beds and 5 people so I had to sleep with Larry. He was snarly cos I was snorin and woke up everyone up but Edge.

Adam borrowed my car, bought me some pajamas, and gave me a foot rub.

well ok Dana has the weirdest U2 dreams...

Kristie said:
I have the most random U2 dreams
most of the time I wake up and say "WHAT THE HECK?!?"

Adam tied me to the back of a bus once, which drove me to a restaraunt where I ate dinner with Larry and Edge.

Adam's grandma died and he was sad.

All of U2 had a sleepover in my dorm room but there were 4 beds and 5 people so I had to sleep with Larry. He was snarly cos I was snorin and woke up everyone up but Edge.

Adam borrowed my car, bought me some pajamas, and gave me a foot rub.

well ok Dana has the weirdest U2 dreams...

:eyebrow:

Those are some interesting dreams...why would Adam tie you to the back of a bus? That's what I'd like to know.

I've only had ONE U2 dream that I can remember...and it was a dream that turned out really crappy, too. :(. *Folds arms and pouts*

Angela

I had a dream that U2, me and Sting were in New Orleans together. Me and Bono shared a hotel room, nothing bad, ugh, good, uh....adult...?....happened though...shucks.

ILuvLarryMullen dreamt that Edge died :sad: :scream: :insert crying smiley here:

Moonlit_Angel said:

:eyebrow:

Those are some interesting dreams...why would Adam tie you to the back of a bus? That's what I'd like to know.

elaboration time:
I was sitting in a chair side stage in this chair at a concert... I said a speech afore they went on or something. So like between songs Adam comes over and he's like "hold still" and put on a seatbelt that I couldn't unbuckle... only to find out I'm stuck to the back of a bus and the bus drove off. So once it got to where we were going Larry and Edge were there to eat dinner with me. I member walkin behind Larry and admiring the view :sexywink:

:shifty: Mine are always :censored: Why can't I have normal random dreams?

Some highlights:

I dream a LOT about finding awesome pics of Larry naked, or wearing boxers, that sort of stuff... and in my dreams I'm always thinking "wait until the PLEBA girls see this!" :lol:

I dreamt that Larry was coming out of a pool in a bikini. I wanted to stare at him but Ann was there an I felt guilty.

Larry running around playing soccer shirtless and in shorts. He had a great pair of legs in my dream, but I think his legs are skinny in real life.

UF Larry in spandex shorts, he had the cutest bum! :cute:

Larryplayingwithhimselflookingintomyeyes :drool:

The weirdest one to date:

I was married to (JT) Bono, but Matthew McConaghey (sic?) was trying to seduce both Bono and me, but only because he wanted our money.

I come back to the house earlier than planned and I find them in bed. In my dream I was fascinated with the sight. I really wanted to get a better view because there was something blocking the way and I couldn't get past it... All I could see was Bono's glistening skin and shiny, long, dark hair and I kept thinking how much in love I was with him and how beautiful my husband was. I didn't even want to see Matthew, and I wasn't mad he was cheating on me, I felt sorry because I knew Matthew was taking advantage of Bono. :huh:

Last edited:
In one of my dreams there were only 3 members of the band.
Adam did not exist.......................
*I swear I have nothing against him:shifty:*

In another one, I stole the mic from Bono and started signing Mysterious Ways. The band liked me, invited me backstage, and kicked Bono out. :shifty:

Another one:
I ran into Bono and Ali on the street, and went up and started talking........I was talking a like a scientist or something.....very proper and factual.
Haahahah, I asked "Are you Ali Hewson? I really admire all of you charitable efforts. " then I said, "Oh, then this must be your husband.........what's his name again?", and Ali was like "woah, that is the first time this has ever happened"
Bono just laughed at me.

It seems like I secretly hate the band in my dreams..................very odd:shifty::hmm:
Maybe I am hiding something:eek:

No, No I'm not. I just have weird dreams:D

*BOOMCHAA!* said:

I ran into Bono and Ali on the street, and went up and started talking........I was talking a like a scientist or something.....very proper and factual.
Haahahah, I asked "Are you Ali Hewson? I really admire all of you charitable efforts. " then I said, "Oh, then this must be your husband.........what's his name again?", and Ali was like "woah, that is the first time this has ever happened"
Bono just laughed at me.

OMFG :lmao:

ahahaaahahahaaahahaha someone NEEDS to say that someday.

*BOOMCHAA!* said:
Another one:
Bono just laughed at me.

this is soooo funny :lmao:

Same here

I dreamt the guys two nites straight.............:wink: the first dream.............i was with the guys and they were practicing one of their songs...........the dream was kinda blurry...........and then the second nite i dreamt Adam...........:scratch: now i dont know what these dreams mean but hopefully something good would come out of it...........atleast i hope.:happy: :(

LOL you guys have some great u2 dreams. mine are almost always weird. they usually involve bono hating me, larry hitting on me, adam not appearring at all, and edge being chased by something.

here are some of the more memorable:

- one of my dreams was that me and bono were singing "two hearts beat as one" when suddenly ali catches us. i innocently say i'm helping him warm up his vocals :evil: heehee

- i had a dream where me and edge had to go to the local grocery when everyone at this party got hungry. on the way there edge gets attacked by a mountain lion! ROFL! luckily, i save him.

- the weirdest dream i've had: (i'll skip a lot of the details) it was edge's wedding night but for some reason morleigh (and the other member's of u2's girlfriends/wives) were aging at an abnormally fast rate. edge, being the genius, discovers that Dr. Evil (from austin powers) is stealing their youth! on his mission to stop dr. evil he gets chased and almost killed by (get ready for this!) TALKING KILLER HAMBURGER BUNS!

-actually the other night i had a u2 dream. i was at an auction when i saw this hooded sweatshirt that bono supposedly wore during popmart. i HAD to have it but unfortunately it was $42,500 (i dunno why i remember the price...weird...) suddenly, i see bono walking down the aisles of merchandise and i say to my friend "OH MY GOD! IT'S BONO!" she told me to go up to him but i was too scared. she pushed me into him and said that she wanted an autograph. after she got her autograph i got up the courage to talk to him just as he was moving away. i said "you're not getting off that easy!" and i made him autograph some random piece of paper i pulled out. he apparently thought that was funny and actually started talking to me. we started walking around talking for a while and then he surprised me by asking for *my* autograph! i was so flattered! i think i signed "best of luck with the new 'best of' album! -my name-" then i woke up LOL

~Angelfire~

Back
Top Bottom