I got the job!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

arw

Blue Crack Addict
:dance: :hyper:

I got the job I wanted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's such a good situation for me all around. It's in a field I have experience in, it's less than 10 minutes from home, the pay is more than I expected, and they don't care if I take a week off a month after I start to go on a family vacation! :faint: I was in the car driving and I had to pull over. I could hardly speak once she made the official offer. I had to email my family and tell them because I was too hysterical to talk. :hyper: I never want to see my resume or go on an interview again! :sigh: I've never been so happy about anything in my entire life.

Thanks to everyone who pm'd me, emailed me, or just posted in a thread wishing me luck. It's been a very difficult 9 weeks but now that's all over and on June 14th I will be working again!!!!!

:hug: thank you all so much. You are all so kind and I don't know what I'd do without Interference :hug: I've been hysterically happy all night and I still can't believe that I don't have to look for a job anymore! :dance: :D

Congrats again! :D It's good news for so many reasons! :hyper:

:hug: i know i just PM-ed you, and what on earth am i doing in pleba...

congratulations, i'm really happy for you. :up:

Back
Top Bottom