I got Target CD Today!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tech

War Child
Hi all,

I just posted on the other forum, but I am so excited about this that I had to share this with all the PLEBA girls (and boys if there out there!!)

Anyway I went to Target earlier to get some stuff. I went by the new CD section to see if by chance they would have the CD already, but nothing!!

So just out of chance I went by where the U2 CD's are at and I FOUND THEM!!!! THE "U2 7" CD that is suppose to come out tomorrow!!! Yippeee!!!!! There where only 6 copies of them and I bought them all!!! ( I think I got a little carried away by doing that!!!) But anyway I was so excited to see them and get them!!!!!

The CD is great, especially since I hadn't heard Summer Rain and Always. I love "Big Girls are Best" and I love the Remixes. But the best song for me was Stuck Acoustic. AWESOME!!!

Well just writing this because I am still very excited to get them and to let you guys know that it is a great CD!!!!

Take Care all and hope you like the CD as much as I do!!!!

Later!

That's really cool! I'm looking forward to it! Unfortunately I have class until 4:30 tomorrow, but it's off to Target right after!

------------------
And love is not the easy thing...the only baggage you can bring is all that you can't leave behind.

BONO: FOAD, Lawrence. Just FOAD. (LOL, Mona)

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

biggrin.gif
Julie and I are getting ours tomorrow....and possibly smuggling whatever display is there....

------------------
~*Mona*~
"I think I just said I was smart there - I'm sorry about that." ~BONO~

LOVE me, give me SOUL

You give your life for rock n' roll

Originally posted by WildHonee:
biggrin.gif
Julie and I are getting ours tomorrow....and possibly smuggling whatever display is there....

Dood! I forgot about the display!

I'm gonna do the right thing though and ask the manager!

<--------U2 loser
biggrin.gif

------------------
And love is not the easy thing...the only baggage you can bring is all that you can't leave behind.

BONO: FOAD, Lawrence. Just FOAD. (LOL, Mona)

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

No Target where I live. *weaps* But I think I've heard all the songs on it.... so I think I can live. Could someone post the song list.

------------------
MuchMusic: Do you have a final message for the crowd? Something they can take home with them.
Larry: Something they can take home with them? I'm not taking my clothes off!

Here's the song list
1. Summer Rain
2. Always
3. Big Girls Are Best
4. Beautiful Day (Remix)
5. Elevation (Remix)
6. Walk On (Single version)
7. Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out of(Acoustic version)

I don't have the cd yet myself. No Target store close by here either
frown.gif
I'm too lazy to take the train to another borough, I'll just have to order it online.

Hi All,

I hope you guys get a copy tomorrow. If they run out, they tend to stock up pretty quickly (or at least the Target I go to does!!) As for a display, I didn't see any! The only think I saw was a small poster and the release date!!

Since I got 6 (I still don't know why,) I might be able to help people out who want one and can't get one!!! I'll see how many I'll actually need tomorrow.

Well, anyways have fun shopping tomorrow!!!

Later!

I'm telling my mommy to take me today
biggrin.gif
and i'm going to tell her to stick the display (if there's one) in her purse...Lord knows it's the black hole in there, it prolly can fit lmao

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr Page

*Carries picture of Larry in her wallet* (Sad but true)

clarityat3am: Buy our booooos Discobooooos!
MG: Edge can really get his groove on. Look at him go!

Originally posted by Mullen-Girl:
I'm telling my mommy to take me today
biggrin.gif
and i'm going to tell her to stick the display (if there's one) in her purse...Lord knows it's the black hole in there, it prolly can fit lmao

LMAO I always find ketchup packets and Buicks in my mom's purse. They're MAGICAL!!

************JOKE ALERT**************
Not really a joke, but -- about the displays -- CARDBOARD ADAM!!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
"I think I just said I was smart there - I'm sorry about that." ~BONO~

LOVE me, give me SOUL

O YEAH YEAH YEAH...

Back
Top Bottom