I got my copy of Peter and the Wolf!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Niamh_Saoirse

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
And it's just brilliant! Gav's voice is sooooooooooooooo damn sexy!!!! :drool:

The cd features a video as well. If anybody could tell me how to make some stills, I'd be delighted to post them here!

I got it already last week and it's so amazing.

I love the scene when Jo is painting flowers and Bono watches her and goes like 'Wow, that's so extraordinary, Jordan *looks around* She's a real artsist, isn't she?" :lol::hug:

God, that stuff is so amazing and surely worth it's money. :up:

Do all of them have the CD and video, or is it just the "limited edition" set that you buy from Ireland?

I was going to order it from Amazon or B&N.com

MrsSpringsteen said:
Do all of them have the CD and video, or is it just the "limited edition" set that you buy from Ireland?

I was going to order it from Amazon or B&N.com

I believe they're all the same but it's better to buy the book direct from IHF at peterwolf.org that way the organization gets all the profits.

Niamh_Saoirse said:

The cd features a video as well. If anybody could tell me how to make some stills, I'd be delighted to post them here!

:scratch: I think it depends on the version of the DVD player you have on your pc. I had to upgrade my version in order to do screen caps (I have PowerDVD 5). There's a little camera icon at the bottom of the menu and I click on that to make stills.

I have it too, and it's just amazing. I thought that the proceeds went to hospice care in the country where you bought it. Might be wrong though.

yessssss peter and the wolf is just a really cool book:heart: itttttt
every cd has this clip(i am not having the limited edition)

Re: Re: I got my copy of Peter and the Wolf!

kellyahern said:

:scratch: I think it depends on the version of the DVD player you have on your pc. I had to upgrade my version in order to do screen caps (I have PowerDVD 5). There's a little camera icon at the bottom of the menu and I click on that to make stills.

I got mine today :hyper:

But now I can't figure out how to make stills either from it :( I guess I can't make stills from an enhanced cd, only DVDs :shrug:

Oh well, it's really cool (as you guys have already said :) )

And the part where Gaving says "Pussy" then twists the ring on his finger - Wow! :drool:

And Bono and his daughters :hug:

Hi girls! I have looked in every local book store and I can't find this book anywhere so I guess I have to order it from amazon.com.... is this the only place to get it? I hate paying for s/h...
Im confused though about the "cd", so you say it has a video, does it play in regular DVD players or just on the PC? My comuter is so slow I dont know if it will work....
thanks for any more info

If you just want to hear the music and narration you can play it on any cd player. You have to use your pc to watch the video footage though.

Back
Top Bottom