I got called for an interview!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ladylardence

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I've been wanting to leave my present job for quite a while, due to various circumstances I won't go into here. It's just a bad place to work altogether. :madspit: Well, I've been sending out my resume for about the past month or so, and I finally got called for an interview today! I had just faxed this surgery practice my resume today, and the message was on my machine when I got home. I'm so excited! :hyper:

Congratulations :applaud:

I have mentioned this others but here goes. If you are not experienced in the 'interview' game a good book to read is 'Knock Em Dead' by Martin Yate. It goes over how to answer questions, what to say, what not to say and those trick questions that interviewers ask. It is a worthwhile purchase for any job seeker.

Good luck with your interview.

Thanks so much everyone! :hug: I had the interview yesterday, and it went really well. The lady who interviewed me said I was a "stand-out" candidate for the job! :D She said she will get back to me by the end of the week. *am biting my nails* I'll let everyone know what happens. Your support and encouragement mean a lot! :)

good luck! I just went through all of that interviewing and then waiting for the phone to ring crap. It's not fun at all. :tsk: The waiting around for the phone to ring is almost as bad as having to go through an interview!

I hope everything turns out on a positive note for you!

I'm looking for a new job, so I'll being going through it soon, myself.

I'm glad to hear the interview went well, and I hope you get the job.

Back
Top Bottom