I Got A Pic Of Larry's Er, Stick

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryMullen's POPAngel

Blue Crack Distributor
I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
336%3B%3B35523232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2327%3D8%3A5%3D884%3Dxroqdf%3E2323384%3A53789ot1lsi

well, from Chicago, 10/15/01, anyways. :D

(I just got a digital camera, humor me, lol :macdevil: )

Very cool. :up:

When I went to April's house, I was mesmerized by "The Stick"...it kept drawing me towards itself, forcing me to stare. :lol:

*applauds*

I got a pic of Larry's stick too.

mestick.jpg

obviously I am plotting to steal it :shifty:

334%3B2%3A5923232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2326%3D936%3D5%3A3%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C6463%3A64ot1lsi

laura and ellen and larry's stick.
There ARE more normal pictures of this event, but I like that one :)

Aw, that's cool!

I have also a pic with a pair of Larry's sticks (a friend of mine brought them when she came home) and with an Edge's guitar pick. That is the closer I have been to the guys :crack:

Last edited:
flaming june: I second that! :eek:

That looks very cool - will you frame the stick too?

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
that's my stick

:macdevil: Yes, we got that.

Not to sound stupid or anything, but what is a shadowbox? If I saw correct, the pic and the tickets are framed, right? But the stick is sort of just leaning there, not being co-framed?

Seriously though: "stick" can be a slang word, too?
I wouldn't have thought anything if you didn't add the "Er" part lol...

LOL

I think Maja is turning her mojo on again, hehe :macdevil:

A shadowbox is pretty cool. You can stick photos and mementos in this box-like thing and for big things (or things that stick out some, I already know that'll be taken the wrong way here, :p ) it's cool cause there's room for them, too. :wave:

The stick was originally stuck to the felt backing with velcro, but it came undone. :mad: So now it just rests on the glass which is fine.

So you were the one that got the stick :sexywink: hehe, very cool too!

I was at this show as well...my friends and I were on Edge's side outside the heart. It was a great show. :yes:

:wave:

~J

Edgette said:
So you were the one that got the stick :sexywink: hehe, very cool too!

I was at this show as well...my friends and I were on Edge's side outside the heart. It was a great show. :yes:

:wave:

~J

Yes I heard it was a great show, and from what April said, he was very adamant that she get his stick, too. :silent: No, seriously... It should be reinforced in anyone's mind who thinks Larry's Mr. Sullen is actually a nice guy - he made sure *she* got the stick and not some other snotty girl who wouldn't take no for an answer.

Go April! :D

Moonie :D

well you started it all! lol

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
LOL

or things that stick out some

I'mnotsayinganythingI'mnotsayinganythingI'mnotsayinganything...wish there was a "biting my tongue" smilie.

:angel:

Thanks for explaining the shadowbox.

Great pic! Aren't momentos nice when they hang up in your wall so that the whole world can see them??? I love it!! Again great pic of the stick!!

Re: well you started it all! lol

U2girl said:

I'mnotsayinganythingI'mnotsayinganythingI'mnotsayinganything...wish there was a "biting my tongue" smilie.

:angel:

Thanks for explaining the shadowbox.

:silent:?

Back
Top Bottom