I gate crashed the Breakfast on Pluto premiere and...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's it. I'm moving to Ireland. Sure,I'll stand out - only Black woman in Ireland, and all - but I'm sure it won't matter in a little while..:grin:

That's so cute, girl! Beautiful Gav photos too ;)

psst I am FINALLY coming to Ireland in May (final details are being worked out in the next couple of weeks) unfortunately it's just a visit for now but still :D

Edgette said:

ok while you guys argue over the ethics of gate-crashing i'm just gonna blow my own horn for a second.... :D

if you go to this page and click (more) under the initla cast list the full cast a crew list comes up - about 3/4 of the way down the page you'll see my name next to "data operator: Framestore CFC"

i got to do some of the opst production - general management as well as some of the subtitles in the film :hyper:

ok, self promtion over :lol:

digsy said:

ok while you guys argue over the ethics of gate-crashing i'm just gonna blow my own horn for a second.... :D

if you go to this page and click (more) under the initla cast list the full cast a crew list comes up - about 3/4 of the way down the page you'll see my name next to "data operator: Framestore CFC"

i got to do some of the opst production - general management as well as some of the subtitles in the film :hyper:

cool, a Pleba connection to the film :up:

digsy said:

OMG! I have a famous friend! Do you still wanna stay with me next weekend or are you gonna leggit to the Morrison Hotel? ;)

lol, yeah me and my equally famous and important computer geek buddies who spend all day sitting in dark rooms staring at films in slow motion are gonna stay at the Clarence!

as much as i like to boast i get my name in movies, its really not nearly as cool as it appears! but i still gloat :wink:

OH wow, you go girl :applaud: :applaud:

What a nice video was that, it made me smile:happy: you are so lucky to live in dublin.
maybe i'll meet you when i go there on feb. 2nd.

i'm really happy for you (and i wish everyone was...)

Tell me about it! I couldnt stop laughing all the time I was there. My friends were hilarious and the people waiting for the likes of cillian Murphy and Stephen Rea too. Dubliners crack me up! :heart:

GracelandHarley said:
[B What does your nick mean, anyway? I've always wondered... [/B]

:|

Well, long before this thread turned into the War of the Roses, I had inquired about the topic above...

I don't mean to pry if this is some sort of state secret... or if it has been explained too many times before, and I missed it. I am thinking, however, it just got overlooked in the kerfluffle that followed.

So I'll try again... what does Niamh_Saorsie mean?:huh:

Niamh_Saoirse said:

LOL.

These are specially for you my darling. :wink:

P4090228.jpg

P4090226.jpg

People like you keep the world turnin'!

Back
Top Bottom