I gate crashed the Breakfast on Pluto premiere and...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Excuse me? Did I attack Jamila at any point in this thread?

I think everybody reacted that way because it sounded like Jamila was begrudging this meeting when one time she said nobody should begrudge other people´s moments with the band.

My feeling is that most of us know Flavia, she's been on here for years. She is the last person anyone should be questioning. That is why Jamila's post was singled out.

And why is it necessary to play devil's advocate in what's supposed to be a fun thread that we share our experiences with each other? We never did before and we had a great time.

livi40 said:

Hmm. You might want to revisit your dictionary for definitions of "observation" and "attack." Using words like "goddamn" and "freakin" are not generally used in observations, but they are often part of attacks.

The questions, and my responses, are not cattiness about someone else meeting the band. Why is it that when someone asks questions, it's automatically assumed that they are only asking those questions because they're jealous? I have been fortunate enough to meet Bono, Edge and Adam more than once so jealousy really isn't the issue here.

"If you can't be supportive of someone then don't bother posting." So dissenting opinions that are expressed in an intelligent manner are not allowed? Sounds like censorship.

Livi

Ok, so you want to continue this. Let me clarify this for you. My comments were not directed towards you ok? There have been people on here that have attacked others or questioned others regarding people meeting the band.

So I apologize if you felt like I attacked you.

Like I said, can we just go back to what this thread is about?

Thanks!

Niamh_Saoirse said:
Excuse me? Did I attack Jamila at any point in this thread?

I think everybody reacted that way because it sounded like Jamila was begrudging this meeting when one time she said nobody should begrudge other people´s moments with the band.

Ignore them. It's just two people, the rest of us want to here your story, so please continue :hug:.

and please don't make Souly pull out the One quotes :wink:

If Flavia wanted to do anything "illegal" or "unethical" she has plenty of opportunities (maybe not so much time) to do so! She lives in Dublin, Ireland. Sorry Flavita hon for putting your business out there.

Just because Flavia's meeting does not match up exactly with how some people think it should have been done, it's not nice to come into someone's thread only to rain on her parade. I thought I stepped PLEBA, not the self-righteous FYM.

I saw the video and Bono seemed to be very pleased with the crowd of well wishers and/or fans. He even gave her the smile that would melt a thousand hearts. :heart:

How about using our mouth and saliva for something else than arguing (i.e drooling?) :lol:

P4090229.jpg

kellyahern said:
I missed the video :reject:

There was a vid? Missed it too... :reject:

I'd love to see it! :)

ETA: Niiiice pic of Gavin!!! :drool: <--- drooling as ordered, but he does look good! :wink:

Last edited:
u2forlife said:
:uhoh: Maybe email would be better? Last thing we need is people asking questions about the unethical way Flavita said "Hi, Bono!" :lol:

ETA: Ok, see that you got it :up:

LMAO!

Yes, my legs turned into jelly and I started stammering like a gobshite. :lol:

Uhm... I'm sure there were words, but skimming through the post, I'm afraid the picture of Gavin utterly and completely derailed me.

Damn work for taking up my time when I could have been busy making every other crazy fan look normal in comparison ;)

RogueVox said:
Uhm... I'm sure there were words, but skimming through the post, I'm afraid the picture of Gavin utterly and completely derailed me.

Damn work for taking up my time when I could have been busy making every other crazy fan look normal in comparison ;)

LOL.

These are specially for you my darling. :wink:

P4090228.jpg

P4090226.jpg

the link is gone and I am so going through Bono withdrawl (sound like many on this thread are) :wink: that I need to see his smiling face!

Would you please do another link? Much thanks!

Back
Top Bottom