I found another pic of Adam in a sarong!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Echo

War Child
Tj34527.jpg

WOO HOO!

Let's hear it for men in skirts! Who else has got pics of Adam in a sarong?

------------------
*Echo* The Proud Owner of Animatronic Edge!

"Romance is dead. Turns out all this time someone had just put sunglasses
on it and propped it up in a chair." -James "Kibo" Parry

"Are you implying that I'm an internet slut?" -Bono

Bono-Man! An Epic Superhero Adventure http://www.geocities.com/bonogoestovegas

The Official PLEBA Glossary: Replacing Crippling Confusion With Mere Disorientation! http://www.vodkatea.com/g/glossary.asp?gid=165

[This message has been edited by Echo (edited 11-18-2001).]

Hey did ya'll ever hear that story about Adam wearing a sarong and like he didn't wear any underwear underneath and like this gush of wind blew his sarong up and the people like in the first, oh I dunno 10-20 rows got flashed by his willie?? lmao I thought that was funny although if that happened to me I think i would be scared
biggrin.gif

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
www.angelfire.com/tx2/KITIYU2

Question from Caller:we want to know how he's maintained his youthful looks. we think he looks so much younger than the rest of the band

Larry:let me put it this way. Michael Jackson got the idea of the oxygen tent from me. and all this hanging out with monkeys and shit like that, it's all to do with that.

D&C: That's a funny story. How come you've managed to slow down the aging process?

LM: That's a good question. I think it's the healthy living. I do all the right things. It's all the creams. I don't know maybe it's in my Levi's.

Originally posted by Mullen-Girl:
Hey did ya'll ever hear that story about Adam wearing a sarong and like he didn't wear any underwear underneath and like this gush of wind blew his sarong up and the people like in the first, oh I dunno 10-20 rows got flashed by his willie?? lmao I thought that was funny although if that happened to me I think i would be scared
biggrin.gif

LMAO! Haven't hard that one, thank you!
biggrin.gif

Maybe thats where he got his inspiration for the AB cover?

Originally posted by Bonoforever:
LMAO! Haven't hard that one, thank you!
biggrin.gif

You haven't "hard" that one ... *blluuuussshhh* ... I think that was amajor Fruedian slip!

------------------
Jessica

"Rock and roll doggie"
--Bono

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

?Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades.?
--Bono

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!

That was a good one
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

That made me laugh so hard that I have to go potty now lmfao
biggrin.gif

------------------

www.angelfire.com/tx2/KITIYU2

Question from Caller:we want to know how he's maintained his youthful looks. we think he looks so much younger than the rest of the band

Larry:let me put it this way. Michael Jackson got the idea of the oxygen tent from me. and all this hanging out with monkeys and shit like that, it's all to do with that.

D&C: That's a funny story. How come you've managed to slow down the aging process?

LM: That's a good question. I think it's the healthy living. I do all the right things. It's all the creams. I don't know maybe it's in my Levi's.

why didn?t he wear his sarong in Slane.... ?????
biggrin.gif

*AM is dreaming about her man in a sarong and a little bit of wind
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Originally posted by J-Tree:
I've never fancied that mohawk.

it was down right hideous.

but adam's a cutey, thanks for the pic, echo. cause, you know, men shouldn't be forced to wear pants when it isn't cold.

------------------
"You can download an atmosphere and dial up a groove, but there's a certain magic when three musicians and a dyslexic get together and play in a room." -Bono

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
http://www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

The city's desire to take me for more and more...

Hey what do you think if Larry, Edge or Bono wore a sarong, and i'm not talking about dresses like in the ONE video, but i mean like in real life...

I know if I saw:
Larry: I'd pee in my pants laughing, make him stand in those things on the street that blows air up and make him do a Marilyn Monroe
biggrin.gif

Edge:Make him pose for modeling pictures, then pee in my pants laughing

Bono: I think Bono would be so comfortable in one...I swear if he started using one I bet he wouldn't stop, and I bet he'd even use high heels or say 'Does my arse look big in this?'
biggrin.gif
oh..and um then i'd pee in my pants laughing

------------------

http://www.geocities.com/kiti_regia/index.html

Meeting Larry:
*MG shows Larry poster*
*Larry reads poster*
*Larry smiles and says "Thank you that's very nice of you"*
*Larry signs paper, shakes MG's hand*
*MG almost dies then sees tearaway pants and gets bad ideas*

Excuse me that I only reply to Sparky threads. I read all of them, but because of lack of time I can't reply to all of them!!
smile.gif

So... ROAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

biggrin.gif

------------------
Zooming in
Zooming out
Nothing I can't do without
A lens to see it all up close
Magnifying what no one knows
Never in company
Never alone
No car alarm
No cellular phone
- Adam Clayton / Passengers

***Sparky's Whore***

If I Didn't Have My Spoons, I'd Go Insane!

[This message has been edited by CatDubh (edited 11-19-2001).]

Originally posted by madonna's child:
it was down right hideous.

but adam's a cutey, thanks for the pic, echo. cause, you know, men shouldn't be forced to wear pants when it isn't cold.

Okay...please let it be warm for the show in Tampa...tehe,and I'm on Adam's side of the stage...I don't know what to think...my poor brother that is all I think I should say right now...

------------------
Dana

"AHH...this is civics in action!"
--Mr. Campbell and me at a U2 concert, 6/21/01

"I simulate love making by beating a piece of wood with a metal wire on which it vibrates."
-Adam, when asked, 'If a martian landed and was introduced to you and asked what you do, what would you say?'

Originally posted by AM:
why didn?t he wear his sarong in Slane.... ?????
biggrin.gif

*AM is dreaming about her man in a sarong and a little bit of wind
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

LMFAO! Why didn't they all wear them!
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by Bonoforever (edited 11-19-2001).]

Back
Top Bottom