I found a new video I've never seen before, and it's really good!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks for the report! If it's JT era I'm there! That is, if my slow computer can handle it
rolleyes.gif

It's from "Outside It's America"
biggrin.gif

*loveth*

Too cute! Thanks for the link
smile.gif

------------------
The whole wide world feels like a shrine to the worker bees, who stole it from God anyhow.
Lay it down, child
Lay it down, child
And walk into this room all made with love for you...

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

OMG!!!!!OMG!!! bjork thank you, i love it!! i'd never seen it either, sparky looks sooooo lovely!! and i love the pounding bass lines, he sounds great!!!
of course they all looked great!!
thanks again!

------------------
Is it getting hot in here or is it just ADAM??
*+*MaRiA*+*

Originally posted by hippyactress:
It's from "Outside It's America"
biggrin.gif

*loveth*

Too cute! Thanks for the link
smile.gif

thanks hippy! now i regret not having sent carrie a tape to dub it for me earlier this year! me and my broke a$$ couldn't affort it! such is the life of a student i guess! maybe i can get a copy of the tape at a later date.
smile.gif

------------------
*+*MaRiA*+*

*LOVETH* outside it's america. the day i got it in the mail i watched it twice and laughed my ass off the whole time. it's a great vid.

(thanks again brianne
biggrin.gif
)

------------------
Official Town Crier of Willyville

Official Member of SC

i was not allowed to watch too much tv in the 80s! *parents* hmph!!

------------------
*+*MaRiA*+*

Originally posted by sparkys girl:
i was not allowed to watch too much tv in the 80s! *parents* hmph!!

SG you're not that young are you? I was 27 and married with a kid when that came on TV. Back when I was young, we only had 3 channels. I didn't have color TV until I was 7! We didn't get cable until I was 16 and then it was only 12 stations and 6 were just repeats of the 3 networks in different cities! By the time the good cable came to town I was grown up. I wonder what it would have been like to grow up with all those channels, and VCR's, and the internet! Sigh. Old age.

------------------
"I've been all over,
and it's been all over me!"

Originally posted by GypsyHeartgirl:
SG you're not that young are you? I was 27 and married with a kid when that came on TV. Back when I was young, we only had 3 channels. I didn't have color TV until I was 7! We didn't get cable until I was 16 and then it was only 12 stations and 6 were just repeats of the 3 networks in different cities! By the time the good cable came to town I was grown up. I wonder what it would have been like to grow up with all those channels, and VCR's, and the internet! Sigh. Old age.

well, i think i was 15 or 16 at the time. you are NOT old gypsy, we first got mtv at a bout this time and we did not get a vcr for a long time afterward!
frown.gif

------------------
*+*MaRiA*+*

Originally posted by GypsyHeartgirl:

LOL. I remember the days of only having three channels. Now we have about 500! I can't wait until I can tell my kids "When I was your age, we only got ABC, NBC, and CBS."
I honestly do not know how I survived my childhood on only three channels. I'm so spoiled now.

Thanks Sparky'sGirl!
smile.gif
I bought my first VCR for myself for my 22nd birthday in 1983. I paid $469 for a four head slo-mo betamax. My teenage brother was so happy, he'd been wanting one so bad. Back then the tapes were so expensive if you got one on sale for $10 it was a good deal! It's weird how much cheaper they are now, all these years later.

Bjork: I have told my kids that many times, whenever they complain about how much TV sucks and there is nothing on!

------------------
"I've been all over,
and it's been all over me!"

Originally posted by larrysgirl:
(((((((((((ACK!!!!!!)))))))))))))

IT WON'T PLAY!!!!!!!!!
I AM EXTREMELY DISTRESSED!!!
eek.gif

Make sure you're opening it with RealPlayer
smile.gif

------------------
The whole wide world feels like a shrine to the worker bees, who stole it from God anyhow.
Lay it down, child
Lay it down, child
And walk into this room all made with love for you...

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

Back
Top Bottom