I feel like throwing up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by Mrs.Clayton:
Yeah, I agree about Adam playing at his own party...I don't know squat about WIRE(bulls*** or truth)
I feel a little better now.
smile.gif
Thanks ladies.

Well...I don't know anything about this, but when Sting got married in the early 90's, the Police reunited at the reception to play a few songs!

------------------
Love was never a single emotion

-ACROB@T

Originally posted by spinninghead77:

I hate Wire. It is driving me crazy. I get about 200 messages a day. Who has time to read them all?

I despise WIRE. I couldn't stand getting all those emails everyday. I still subscribe but I read the posts at the WIRE site, that way I don't have to delete all the crap from my mailbox. I still read it every now and then but I wouldn't believe much that's posted over there. Too much bullshite for me. I was really turned off by the "off topic/on topic" arguments that were going on and the endless debates about whether or not Bono suppports war, blah blah blah. I like it here much better!!!

Originally posted by bono-vox:
adam and myself are planning to elope anyday now, sssssh its a secret teehee
tongue.gif

ATTENTION ALL ADAMGIRLS!

ADAM AND BONO-VOX ARE ELOPING!!!!

biggrin.gif

Sorry, couldn't let the opportunity pass me by...besides, I'm jealous
wink.gif

------------------
And love is not the easy thing...the only baggage you can bring is all that you can't leave behind.

BONO: FOAD, Lawrence. Just FOAD. (LOL, Mona)

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

I don't know if this will be of any comfort to Mrs. Clayton, but it was reported in the Salt Lake Tribune that the Olympic organizers were trying to get U2 to play the Olympics because they were going to be in town anyway to play at a private party. Why on earth would Adam have an engagement party in Salt Lake City? It doesn't seem likely.

Of course, the Tribune might have been wrong about the private party being here. I haven't heard of any u2 sightings in town yet. I heard awhile back that Bono has a condo in Park City, but don't know how accurate that rumor is either.

Originally posted by madonna's child:
Umm... that private party... weren't they playing it? Why would Adam provide entertainment for his own party? That doesn't make sense.

actually when my friend got married, she climbed behind the drums during her wedding party and started playing. I mean at her own wedding!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Back
Top Bottom