I failed my driving test!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

adamswildhoney

ONE love, blood, life
Heres the deal, I failed my drivers lincense test and I feel like a dumbass. I ran through a yellow light and i didnt use my blinker enough and supposedly i ran through a red light which i totally didnt see. So im feeling really lousy today! I hoping you guys could help me feel better ( after you all stop laughing at me).:|

I won't laugh at you because i failed the driving test myself (more times than i care to remember), but i did pass it later on.
(well what do you know, a wee confession)

That's ok, not everyone makes it in "take 1". I remember i was incredibly nervous when taking the test, but it was all right in the end. :)

Oh, and one more thing: i hardly think that not passing a driving license test makes a person a dumbass.

Last edited:
most people fail a driving test at one time or another, i know i'm one of them. i failed mine the first time because i did the same thing you did(and then some). anyways, my deal is im 30 years old and i've only been driving for half a year, and i don't drive that often. i scare my family and friends. its that bad. i'm surprised i even passed the driving test at all:ohmy:

Awww don't worry sweety! LOOK! GAURDIAN ANGELS ADAM AND BONO TO THE RESCUE! Next time you will get it for sure...unless the hotness that is your co-pilots makes you completely distracted...in which case, I had nothing to do with it...

:wink:

adamangel.jpg

angel.jpg

*cheers*

JessicaAnn said:
I failed my written test the first time around ...

[sad story]

lilly almost failed this portion as well, she was one away from failing

[/sad story]

actually, i lucked out on the actual behind the wheel portion. on december 18, 2000, we had the worst snow storm in some serious time. everything was closing but they stayed open. there was about 9" on snow on the ground. but i did really well.

don't worry about it kelly, you'll be fine the next time around. this is not the end of the world by any means. keep your chin up!

Aww Kelly *hugs*
I'd post you a purdy picture, but I don't have any here...
so I'll just say "Every little thing's gonna be all right" :yes:
I'm sure you'll do fine next time!

Aw...I'm sorry! I feel your pain, definitely.

Arg...Learning to drive was QUITE an experience for me. My parents never let me drive before driver's ed and everybody else had driven before so I felt like a prize horse's ass for quite awhile.

Everybody has to have 6 hours of driving in here before they get their permit, then 50 hours before they get their license. I sucked so bad that I had to drive 10 hours before my teacher would give me my permit! eek!

I almost rear-ended a horse trailer on my driving test.

BC: *practically slams on the brakes*

BC's Instructor: You DID see that horse trailer, right?

BC: Of course I did! *thinkin', Yeah, like 2 seconds ago.........*

:( I'm sorry, but don't give up! I don't have a driver's licence either, I've taken driving lessons, but I still can't drive well.

Awww! Don't feel bad, I failed my test the first time too - and I was late taking driver's ed in the first place, so it was my freakin' senior year in high school before I finally got my license. You will pass. Just keep practicing as much as you can, it's the only way to learn.

I failed my blasted learner's test the first time I took it. I barely passed the drivers' test when I took it, but my brother failed it on his first try. He was bummed out, but he tried again and passed. I felt like an idiot when I failed the stupid learners' test. I just didn't study the rules enough. I took it again, passed it, then took a drivers' course. I had a slight mistake on the drivers' test (on a turn) but it didn't cost me the thing. Alot of people screw up on the parking part of the test. I was kind of shocked that I didn't screw that up because I often do screw up on parallel parking, which I hate doing. Don't be too bummed out, you'll pass it.

Don't worry! You'll pass it eventually! I got mine driving through
the crazy streets of NYC and I don't even have a car! hehe
All that for borrowing my friends' once and a while... :huh:

aw, tis OK! I passed my tests, BUT I've been in three accidents and I've had my lisence since Nov. Two were before I even had my license, LOL! My parents like to bug me about it, I joost say, hey, not everyone can be good at EVERYTHING, driving's joost what I'm bad at (and actually, I'm not a bad driver at all, least I don't think so...)

*hugs*

don't worry 'bout it! i didn't get my driver's license until a month before i turned 17 cause i was so bloody busy......and my test giver guy was talking to my mom the whole time about the college she teaches at, so he wasn't even paying attn....which was good except for when he didn't tell me to turn until it was practically too late.........heh..........anyho, now you've got experience!! good luck next time!!!!!

You were probably just nervous. I know you knew better. Remember the episode of the Brady Bunch where Marcia failed and then the next time she tried it by imaging the teacher in his underwear and laughed so she wasn't nervous and passed? Good luck next time!

I failed once too, I literally stormed out when backing out from a parking space and it was because I forgot the handbreak. Then I remembered that I forgot the handbreak, but then I forgot that I was accelerating already, so when I let it go, the car went vrrrrroooooooooooooommmmm!!!

Plus I couldn't start uphills... :p

But I'm OK now!!

I'm sure you gonna be OK too... :up:

:)

Back
Top Bottom