I dreamt of Bluey...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Niamh_Saoirse

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
...and the weird thing is that I have never met her in person! LOL

We were in a pub having a drink and talking about socks!!!!!! why on earth would we be talking about socks???????? LOL!

Man, I have to stop reading Pleba before going to bed!! hehehe..
smile.gif

It was nice meeting you Jen! ( even if it was only in a dream! lol)

Flavia

LMAO!!!!!

Wow...that's so cool and sounds like what I did when I met Jtree. Maybe that's just my standard procedure for meeting PLEBA girls. (but it was coffee and not pubbing
frown.gif
smile.gif
)

Thanks for dreaming of me Flavie! It's strange and cool and of COURSE the socks would be there!

I misunderstood. I thought you wrote talking "with" socks. Ohhh.
Still, cool dream and if I ever DO meet you we will talk about socks...argyle, sport socks, dress socks...we'll be talking up a storm
smile.gif

-Bluey

[This message has been edited by blueeyes (edited 12-26-2001).]

I HAD A DREAM OF LARRY IN BED!!!!!

Well actually I was in bed. And I had a dream that involved Larry. *propoganda* BWAAHAHAHA Now you HAVE to read my post. There's no turning back.

I dreamt I was in some kind of bookstore that looked like this cross of my basement with this used book store near our house.

I was rifling through a crate of book and I found a bunch of books about Larry. There were a bunch of LARRY BOOKS! It was flippin' weird. They were on sale, too.

------------------
~*Mona*~ Secretary of Scandalization
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, give me soul.

"Brian Eno is trying to prevent me from downloading an MP3 of Bono having an orgasm!!" ~Echo~

"Get me the Bean Giant!" ~Houdini~

Peter Gabriel is telling me to post about him again.

------------------
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, give me soul.

"If I knew who I was I wouldn't be an artist, I wouldn't be in a band, I wouldn't be here screaming for a living." ~Bono~

"The moment an artist loses his personality and magnetism, the moment his secret leaks out, the curtain comes down on his prosperity" ~Houdini~

Originally posted by WildHonee:
Peter Gabriel is telling me to post about him again.

Azalea wants to ask Peter Gabriel(via Mona) if he ever plans to release a new album!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Larry's always been tough. He can laugh heartily telling the story of how as little kids on Christmas Eve he and his sister kept pestering their father,saying, "I think I hear Santa, Dad! I think I hear Santa!" Until their annoyed old man said "There is no Santa Claus! Now go to sleep!"

--Bill Flanagan,U2 at the End of the World

Originally posted by Burning_Azalea:
Azalea wants to ask Peter Gabriel(via Mona) if he ever plans to release a new album!
biggrin.gif

He's too busy hiding in my head to record!! Eek!! I'll try to find out.

------------------
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, give me soul.

"If I knew who I was I wouldn't be an artist, I wouldn't be in a band, I wouldn't be here screaming for a living." ~Bono~

"The moment an artist loses his personality and magnetism, the moment his secret leaks out, the curtain comes down on his prosperity" ~Houdini~

Disco wants to ask Peter Gabriel: WHAT'S UP WITH THE WHITE HAIR?!?

i about freaked when i saw him on TV with the white hair and beard recently, yikes.
eek.gif

Originally posted by Burning_Azalea:
biggrin.gif

*cries* What does he want with me? Why can't Bono come to me in a dream?

Or hot hot hot Pat Monahan. Oo. Where's Gina Marie, my fellow Train junkie?

------------------
97% compatible with Bono

"Bono was embraced as rock's latest mystic leader, a sort of holy cross between the Morrisons, Jim and Van"

"There were moments when Bono even earned cheers for simply loosening his shirt"

"Listen....I could be a genius if I weren't so lazy"

Back
Top Bottom