I dont think my cat likes U2[funny]

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BrattyIrishPunk

War Child
Sooooo tonight I was watching Elevation Live From Boston out in my living room, in the middle of UTEOTW my cat, Murphy, starts to attack the screen, this keeps on going on for maybe about 40 seconds or so, when my other cat, Chester, comes running up behind Murphy and attacks him. So during The Fly, Murphy is sitting in the middle of the room looking at the T.V. giving it one of those "I will scratch your face to death when you are sleeping." looks. Ugh, weird cats. Hes also known for attacking my calendar.

BTW:It was also Murphy's B-Day, he was prolly pissed cause we didnt get him anything.

Attachments

• murphy2001.jpg
    murphy2001.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 29
AWWWWWWWWWW! Murphy is soooooo cute!! My old fart kittie, Queenie usually likes to listen to With or without you- it's strange, everytime I play the song on my stereo, she comes into the room. my kitten, gypsy LOVES achtung baby- she starts running around and stuff heheh :)

My dog doesn't like U2 - or my guitar playing, I don't know. I just have to start playing Stay and he barks and runs away. :(

Cute cat, bip! :happy:

I just got a cat yesterday and it is DESTINED to like U2, it's all black and HYPER so the name..

THE FLY.

:bono: :bono: :bono:

Heard at Bluey's house so far:

Dad: Hey, Fly's in the dishwasher.

Me: FLY! GET OUT OF THE TOLIET.

Mom: The FLy is behind the couch again... maybe it's stuck.

I'll try to take pics but the cat is so hyper it will just be a small black blurr. We haven't watched U2 so far, maybe tonight we'll try a little Zoo Tv, I'll let you know how it goes.

Back
Top Bottom