i dont care if bono knows i think hes sexy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Good:

"I think that Bono is very sexy."

Bad:

"OMG...look at how hot Bono's ass looks in those tight pants!!!!!!! Oooooooh...I wanna smack that and tell him what a naughty boy he is!!!!!!!!!! Damn, I need a cold shower!!!!!!!!"

See the difference ?"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OH MY GOD Bonchick, how well said is that !!!! You're soooo right !!! I love the bad version... :sexywink: :laugh: I'm sure Bono will enjoy this !!!
HE'S THE SEXIEST MAN ON THE PANET !!!

:drool::censored:

Last edited:
Bonochick said:
Ladies, there is nothing wrong with saying Bono is sexy...just...ya know...be respectful. For example...

Good:

Bad:

"OMG...look at how hot Bono's ass looks in those tight pants!!!!!!! Oooooooh...I wanna smack that and tell him what a naughty boy he is!!!!!!!!!! Damn, I need a cold shower!!!!!!!!"

See the difference?

;)

Okay I have a question. I have always known and agreed that it was 'bad' to post 'elevated' pics or discuss 'that' subject, and that it was bad for someone to say they wanted to do it with a band member. But we have always said that butts look hot in tight pants, and we frequently mention needing a cold shower, it's just a metaphor that the pictures are very sexy. Besides, a cold shower means you have no intentions of doing anything naughty;) How about your second example minus the smack the butt and say naughty boy part? Just wondering, I am probably one of the more old fashioned and prudy people here, but I just don't know why the butt in the tight pants comment is bad now. :shrug:

bono knows what he does to women!! why do you think he intentionally makes us swoon like schoolgirls getting their first glimpse at brad pitt? maybe if i get snapfish to cooperate then i can post some more swoonworthy pics :wink:
and bono if you see this i love your body and your soul

Originally posted by bonolady

So do I!

I also think that Bono thinks he's sexy.

Despite what everybody thinks, the fact is: HE IS SEXY.

Bad:

See the difference ?"

:laugh:
We're bad...:laugh:

im with u2kitten(by the way i love your avatar:D)
i dont really think saying that his butt looks good in a certain pair of pants is that bad. there are ways of saying it that are offensive for sure. do you think he would wear arse tight pants if he didnt want us to look? *angelic smile*
i think bono like alot of people need to know that they are admired and accepted from things i have read about him questioning his popularity and stuff so saying nice/mildlysmutty things about him isnt that bad.
my boyfriend tells me he thinks my butt looks hot all the time and i dont smack him :D

Thanks! I just made it, I had to have that pic :drool: Yeah I don't know what's wrong with the tight pants thing, we've always done that. I hope BC will come back and discuss this with us :(

Aww, girls, while I do want you to listen to what I say and take it seriously...it was also meant to be a good laugh too. The important thing to do is look at how all of that stuff was phrased and put together. It's a bit excessive, ya know?

Just control yourselves a little. ;)

Heck, I like Bono...and I think the man looks fabulous in tight pants. :up: :laugh: :heart:

Back
Top Bottom