I COULD'T HELP IT!!...I had to do it!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
fingerlickinggood.jpg
[/B][/QUOTE]
miss becky said:

THANK YOU SO MUCH, For posting these Miss Becky..I was up late looking for them, My comp was acting up last night....

youvedonewhat said:
There are things I'd like to do with this man that I couldn't possibly get away with saying here in this site. So I won't. I'll leave that to your imagination. The only thing I would admit to is that afterwards Bono would be one very, very worn out man....:drool:

Fixing the plumbing?? Cleaning the gutters?? Raking the leaves???

lar_lvtwn_tongue.jpg
[/QUOTE]

larry_lick.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Thank you Nurse Chrissy for those delicious Larry pics...
And Miro, thank you for the Edge pic..I forget about that one...

There is still the one where Bono is sticking his tongue aiming at Larrys ear during Zoo TV
and P.S
I apologize about the triple post..I'm at work and I though the comp froze and I kept submitting and, I was on my break so I had to rush back to my desk but didnt realize I multi posted....:huh:

Lemon Grrrrrl said:

I NEED A DRINK!!!....NO...I NEED A COLD SHOWER....NOP...I NEED THAT TONGUE!!! BONO FOX YOU´RE THE BEST!!! THANX!!!:drool:

PS. I DON´T KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT I´M GETTING REALLY CRASY ABOUT HIM...I MEAN...I CAN STOP THINKING ABOUT BONO...ALL DAY LONG...IS THERE ANY MEDICINE FOR THAT? I HOPE NOT...:wink:

jujuvox2002 said:

I NEED A DRINK!!!....NO...I NEED A COLD SHOWER....NOP...I NEED THAT TONGUE!!! BONO FOX YOU´RE THE BEST!!! THANX!!!:drool:

PS. I DON´T KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT I´M GETTING REALLY CRASY ABOUT HIM...I MEAN...I CAN STOP THINKING ABOUT BONO...ALL DAY LONG...IS THERE ANY MEDICINE FOR THAT? I HOPE NOT...:wink:

LoL!...JuJu, once you go BONO, you're runined for life!!!....
enjoy the ride sweetie:wink:

And thank you for the AB pic Lemon Grrrl....:up:

Back
Top Bottom