I COULD'T HELP IT!!...I had to do it!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
34288%3B%3B923232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2325%3D4%3A3%3D627%3DXROQDF%3E232374%3B995997ot1lsi

Lemon Grrrrrl said:

Great thread BonoFox! :)

I know you just wanted the tongue :evil: - but can we kinda morph into teeth as well? Larry is just absolutely adorable here (as opposed to the normal HAWT that he usually is...:drool:)

May I present, Larry...Mullen...Jnr... poster child for dental floss!
34288%3B%3B923232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E2325%3D4%3A3%3D627%3DXROQDF%3E232374%3B99%3A635ot1lsi

You know what..Larry is still giving us a bit of tongue there..Great pic!!...oh and that dimple is to DIE FOR!!!]:drool:
616da413.jpg

BonoFox1 said:
By the way Lemon Grrrl...I know you tasted that wonderful Bono tongue.....well at least your fingers did:tongue:

Actually, not really, it was spit from his bottom lip. No tongue involved! His teeth and really wet bottom lip + my middle three fingers, almost to the 1st knuckle. :drool:

Here he is just before he did it:
34288%3C5523232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E2325%3D4%3A3%3D627%3DXROQDF%3E2323688%3C99%3A32ot1lsi

See how wet that bottom lip is??? :combust:

And yes, I tasted the spit. It was very...velvety. (Not velveeta-ey, but velvety!) Sadly, I've never found a photo of the actual bite. When he was doing it, I forgot that I even had a right hand with a camera in it. Heck I'm sure I wouldn't have been able to tell you my name at that point! Anyway, if anyone finds a photo of him biting a left hand with a black leather wristwatch and a wedding ring, I'd sure be interested in seeing it. I checked with Otto but he didn't have it.

Last edited:
Lemon Grrrrrl said:

Actually, not really, it was spit from his bottom lip. No tongue involved! His teeth and really wet bottom lip + my middle three fingers, almost to the 1st knuckle. :drool:

Here he is just before he did it:
34288%3C5523232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E2325%3D4%3A3%3D627%3DXROQDF%3E2323688%3C99%3A32ot1lsi

See how wet that bottom lip is??? :combust:

And yes, I tasted the spit. It was very...velvety. (Not velveeta-ey, but velvety!) Sadly, I've never found a photo of the actual bite. When he was doing it, I forgot that I even had a right hand with a camera in it. Heck I'm sure I wouldn't have been able to tell you my name at that point! Anyway, if anyone finds a photo of him biting a left hand with a black leather wristwatch and a wedding ring, I'd sure be interested in seeing it. I checked with Otto but he didn't have it.

Crap!!..I'd never thought I'd get so excited about SPIT!!...LOL!!
Still you might have not gotten tongue, but you got lip!!:drool:

Ok...My Comp is acting up on me, and I could not find the Bono licking pizza off his hands pics...also
there is the Bono tongue near Larrys ear during AB
and I think there are a few more of Larry, one is at the end of Wild Horses video...
I know ther is more but I'll have to try the comp at work to search for those cause mine is running too slow....

There are things I'd like to do with this man that I couldn't possibly get away with saying here in this site. So I won't. I'll leave that to your imagination. The only thing I would admit to is that afterwards Bono would be one very, very worn out man....:drool:

Back
Top Bottom