I collect peace signs.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have tons.... but sadly photo hosting sites suck and deleted them all.... so I'll have to upload them again in snapfish...... I think Hippy has some too. She loves the Bono peace sign!

------------------
Lightning flashes across the sky
East to west, do or die
Like a thief in the night
See the world by candlelight.

Originally posted by President Stupid:
I'm incredibly odd, so I've got a folder on my computer for Bono peace sign pictures.

HEY!!! I resemble that remark!
wink.gif

Anyway, I have almost all of the peace sign pics...unfortunately I'm at home and it takes a REALLY long time to load pics...so if you want to bring this back up on Sunday I'll post every pic I have! And as for everyone else...post as many as you can cause I'm still collecting too!
biggrin.gif

Can someone maybe post a link to the White House pic thread? Or maybe just tell me the name? I'm kind of behind (my silly bro's been hogging the comp while I'm home
frown.gif
)

Peace
wink.gif

hippy

------------------
When you've seen beyond yourself
then you may find peace of mind is waiting there
And the time will come when you see we're all one
And life flows on within you and without you.

"You say 'erbs' and we say 'herbs' because there's a fucking 'h' in it!"

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

Nevermind about posting the link to the other thread...I found it..and I must say those are some AWESOME pics
smile.gif
Thanks for pointing them out!

------------------
Mirror mirror hanging in the sky, won't you look down to what's happening here below? I stand here singing to the flowers. So very few people really know. I dare a man to say I'm too young, for I'm going to try for the sun.

Seagull, I don't want your wings, I don't want your freedom in a lie.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

ne32.jpg

19.jpg

65.jpg

69.jpg

and from yesterday!

1016135552.1476862076.jpg

capt.1016135467.bush_foreign_aid_wh103.jpg

Question: Has anyone ever seen a pre-AB era peace sign pic? As an avid admirer of 80's pics, I don't believe I have ever seen one from back then. He must've taken it up during ZOO TV. If anybody does have an older one please post it!!

------------------
~Burned by the fire of love~

Back
Top Bottom