I Can't Get Time Magazine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by lady lemonade:
I think that Bono is on the cover but I'll inverstigate and I'll let you know
wink.gif
It's an old issue though, maybe August. I think it's the Men of the Year issue but I might be wrong...

Bono on the cover? It should be easy to find
biggrin.gif
but August might be a little bit too late. I think they have back to november, maybe october issues left. I'll go and check too.

Too bad about the annual issue of HotPress. I got a friend who lives in London to buy it so I got it a few weeks ago, a really good article it is and of course naked Bono.
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by MissZooropa:

Too bad about the annual issue of HotPress. I got a friend who lives in London to buy it so I got it a few weeks ago, a really good article it is and of course naked Bono.
biggrin.gif

Hmmmm, naked Bono
biggrin.gif

I heard there were some copies of Hot Press seen around LA so maybe someone could find it there. Or in London. Or Dublin. Anybody? I would so love to have it *sigh* If someone sees it, here's my e-mail addy and we could arrange something (trade/payment/my first born/anything):

thebee56@hotmail.com

Hey PearlJamU2, where abouts in TO do you live? I know what you mean about how we don't get anything. I read that Canadians consume more per capita U2 stuff than anyone in the world. You'd think they'd give us the opportunity to consume more!!

The only good stuff we do have is the NewMusic/Muchmusic stuff.

Originally posted by PearlJam_U2:
I live in Toronto.
2 Hours from Buffalo, 4 Hours from Detroit.
It's a little too far to drive for just a magazine lol.
Thanks though.

PearlJam_U2

A friend is a manager at a local BAM - so I may be able to score more than a few TIMEs.

Email if interested:
U2YellowKite@worldnet.att.net

Mone

------------------
You ain't nothin without a rhythm section.

"Who's to say what it is will break you."

"What Adam does with his willy is his business..." -Bono

Bono on the cover? It should be easy to find
biggrin.gif
but August might be a little bit too late. I think they have back to november, maybe october issues left. I'll go and check too.

It's the October of the British GQ issue! Men of the Year. And I think there were 4 different covers including a Bono and a Larry one...

Originally posted by lady lemonade:
It's the October of the British GQ issue! Men of the Year. And I think there were 4 different covers including a Bono and a Larry one...

Oki, I'll go and look for it tomorrow.
smile.gif

God those pics are great!!!
I'm an unfortunate Canadian too...
I need a US version of time too!!
You girls are tooooo sweet to offer...I'm just not sure who to email first...LOL!!!
my email: autumnalbert@hotmail.com
oxoxo
Autumn

Lady lemonade: I went by the mag store today...
frown.gif
Unfortunatly they didn't have the issue you asked for left.

For the rest of you, anyone still looking for a copy of Time, drop me a line at u2rgr8@hotmail.com and I go and get one for you later on today.

Lady lemonade: I went by the mag store today...
frown.gif
Unfortunatly they didn't have the issue you asked for left.

For the rest of you, anyone still looking for a copy of Time, drop me a line at u2rgr8@hotmail.com and I go and get one for you later on today.

Hey don't worry about it MissZooropa, hopefully it'll turn up somewhere. Thanks for looking though, you're da bomb
biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom