I can't even look at him!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That is seriously a kicking Christmas gift!

You girls take care of the East Coast stalking, I am on midwest duty! :wink: Bono huggle or BUST!

I am flying solo for most of my missions (except Detroit). No one nutty enough to follow along with and don't want someone with me just for the sake of having company. Need people that are going to put in 100% and do what needs to be done (ie stand around for hours, et al)... :wink:

starsgoblue said:
:applaud: Yes, we'll have to team up! Strength in number is so true...:D
:up: :wink: We're gon-na meet the ba-and!!!! :dance: :dance:

VERY cool about your pressie! :hyper: [/QUOTE]

Yeah - I am sooo lucky. I've got THE best hubby in the world & his mother's just as great!! :love:

BluRmGrl said:

(And this is a little off the subject, but I just have to tell somebody before I explode!!! I found out last night my mother-in-law's giving me $500 :)shocked: ) for Christmas - to fund my U2 travels in the spring!!!!!!! :hyper: :combust: )

That is such a wonderful gift!!!! Some women like diamonds...we PLEBA just want to go see our guys :wink:

My husband and I are going lite on the Christmas gifts this year because we're going all out for tour this year.

Well yay! We'll have to talk...

This is my list of potential cities to drive to: Chicago, Indianapolis, Toronto, Buffalo, Cleveland, Columbus, Pittsbugh, Cincinnatti and of course Detroit...

Possibly Mineapolis since Northwest has hubs in Detroit and there and you can fly for cheap...

This will be an operation of military precision! :wink:

sweetie[/i][B] Stars is on a coast to coast mission!! [/B][/QUOTE] Damn skippy! :yes: I live in the Midwest now but used to be an easter coaster....and I'm not above going wherever to see the boys this tour! [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Miroslava said:
Well yay! We'll have to talk...

This is my list of potential cities to drive to: Chicago, Indianapolis, Toronto, Buffalo, Cleveland, Columbus, Pittsbugh, Cincinnatti and of course Detroit...

Come to Columbus!! That's where I'm at!!

This will be an operation of military precision! :wink:

:laugh: I'm picturing a big map with our avatar pics all over it...."Now the coordinates suggest that Miro and Stars will be present at this location at 0800 hours in seek of target, Bono" and "We have information that suggests sweeties is on the prowl and honing in our targets places of residence for the duration of their Boston stay...more updates to follow...." :laugh:

Last edited:
BluRmGrl said:
(And this is a little off the subject, but I just have to tell somebody before I explode!!! I found out last night my mother-in-law's giving me $500 :)shocked: ) for Christmas - to fund my U2 travels in the spring!!!!!!! :hyper: :combust: )

Dude, that's freakin' awesome :up:!

The closest city I'd be able to travel to for a U2 concert or something along that line is Denver-that's about...6 hours away, I think, from where I live. So if anyone lives in the Denver area, and would like to join up with me (which would be nice not just for the strength in numbers thing on the Bono hunt, but also because I've watched a news station out of that city from time to time that we get here, and quite frankly, Denver sounds like a rather...uh...rough place, so any protection would be wonderful), that'd be cool.

I do have a potential other option, though...I was talking to my aunt the other night, and she lives in a big city that U2's been to numerous times (she just moved there earlier this year, though). I was telling her about U2 and how they'll be touring next year, and she offered to keep an eye out so that if they came to that city, she could try and do something to get me out there to see them, like she was going to do with my mom when one of her favorite artists came to that city :). Right now, my best bet is Denver, though.

Angela

LostAtMoon said:

So do I Jamila, but I've never been so "nuts" about Bono as I am now. That is scary because I'm supposed to be a gown up woman at this point :confused: .

Right there with you both! You would think by now *counts on fingers* 20+ years later that I would be over Bono but damn him he keeps getting better and better - he's like a very fine wine:wink: :drool: so much better when aged properly:sexywink:

I am hoping for Atlanta or any city within 4 hour driving from me. My husband asked what I wanted for Christmas and I said all I want is U(2). He's going with me so I have to behave somewhat!

Columbus eh?

*writes that down*

I need tour dates! My life is so on hold right now it is not even funny :|

Bono's Doll said:
He's going with me so I have to behave somewhat!

:yikes: My husband told me that if I get GA tix he's going to get tickets far away from me. He knows that I get anywhere near Bono I'm going to leap on him. He's actually fine with it---I think. Its either because he knows I'm all talk. Or because he admires Bono and wouldn't mind. :lol:

My husband just thinks I am all talk--but wait til he sees the real me in action--he would probably leave me (I guess I better start looking now for a new place):wink:

Hey, he's the one who's doing all this stuff that he full well knows will charm us girls to no end, so if you're gonna blame anybody here...:p.
I remember reading someone said he could charm the leaves off a tree in the springtime - 'tis so true! But of course he gets away with it, because, well, dammit, he's BONO!!!!!!

Hopefully they have their own crushes so it can be all evened out :).

Yeah, my hubby has Catherine Bell (from JAG), I have Bono. But it's just not the same thing. She doesn't ooze sensuality from every pore like Bono always does. At least I don't think she does!

Dismantled said:
No one ooze's like Bono!:drool:
Errrr....we might want to choose a different verb for that sentence....or add an adjective. :lmao: As it is, sound as though he may need a medicinal cream. :ohmy:

But your intent is dead-on.... NO ONE!!!! No one is as sexy as that man! :D

Last edited:
Bono's Doll said:
My husband just thinks I am all talk--but wait til he sees the real me in action--he would probably leave me (I guess I better start looking now for a new place):wink:
That is sooo me!! I'm actually a bit nervous about my hubby going to his 1st U2 show with me. He'll be out of the country in March when they come through NC, so that means when we do see them, it'll be somewhere we've traveled at least 500 miles to get to! I told Kelly a while back that I don't want him to be surprised by ANYTHING he sees me do when at a U2 concert....especially if I get on stage!!!! I'm thinking my husband of 13 years might find out he doesn't really know me after all! :ohmy: :evil:

We will reserve your room right now at "the home" for wayward Bono lovers. We will all be living there together after the tour when our families kick us out. :hug:

the home for wayward Bono lovers - :lmao:

That one was good, Bono's Doll!

I've been the housekeeper there for about twenty years now - I could use some company. :wink:

WITH OR WITHOUT YOU, B-MAN....:bono: :heart: :heart: :hug:

oooooooh I feel the bono pain!
that wrenching in your stomach when he does something so adorable and so commonplace that you dont know whether to kick yourself in the ass for loving him or smothering yourself in his adorableness:drool:

my poor boyfriend went into the relationship knowing about my bono thing so it was no surprise when I shoved him out of the way so i could see bono for 2 seconds on the tv screen:lol:

he likes katey couric:scratch:
wait a second....she kinda looks like me:eyebrow:

sweetie said:

......I was absolutely stunned. He was real. And he was beautiful and he was so incredibly sweet and kind..... toward his more recent pix.........I'm on a mission to actually talk with him or have him sign an autograph for ME! Not in a crush of people with a bazillion other autographs..but one for me. And maybe a hug :wink:

:hug: :hug: :hug: to all of you having [so far] lousy Holiday Season [it could get better :crosses fingers:] and get really BLAH when looking at Bono pics. I get a little frustrated from time to time, too.

But I was pretty close {5-3ft away] half behind someone else] to him, got his autograph, second in last of a line of fans, but he didn't hear my thank yous{2x's}, then when i started the third time he took my notebook i handed him, but THEN time went into s-l-o-w-d-o-w-n and i couldn't speak. We just sorta looked at each other [yeah, i know that would be almost perfect for some of you. And beleive me...as frustrated as I was...I was also SOOOO High for days! i'd never gotten that close and for a few minutes too, as he came down the line.

But i've 'got to' if at all possible, {hopes, and has been doing visualizations since i saw him nov '01/ christie's} hear my thank you[in fact there's a line from the new album that's perfect intro for what I want to say to him] and respond even with 'just' [notice the quotemarks] a smile.

Of course I'd love a hug:love:OMG! :drool:, i come from a hugging kind of family so I'm real good at it [no steriotypical and often true 'Waspy'-type behavior from me here, I'm half-Greek :D]Oh, I SOOOO want a photo of me with him [near :faint: ] I'd even probably give up the hug for that!

See, I have a real meeting another very famous and loved Rock Star for comparision, since I was rockin' out in Live concerts for The Who & Bruce before U2 {or the The Hype] even existed!

I heard Roger Daltry on WNEW's more free-form station back then [ealry 70's?] for an Interview. I was already downtown to pick up my then profession Graphic Designer card I'd made for myself. I kept tabs on a little radio, and ran over to try and catch him outsiode the entrance. There were very few people there, And I got to meet him {2 months before he cut his :drool: 'Tommy'
curls off :wah:}! I managed to speak to him, in a very shakey voice! He was very nice to all of us.

Unfortunately I only have the money [what my sis will lend me, & still paying off the 'vote for change' tix] for one show in NYC [praying they play in the Spring here}. or anywhere, period. But perhaps the Powers will grant me anothermiracle[seeing them closer up in Brooklyn WAS a miracle] seeing them in the Late summer/early fall if they play again in NYC/NJ/ or Philly/ Boston/?new Haven?

See, one of the things of them playing in NYC/MSg [boston is like thaT , too or used to be so area-wise] is MSG's location! It's right near the center of Mid-town NYC. If you feel comfortable about staying out late after the show, you really can!!!

You don't have to be driven home, or get a train/bus [like when we freinds and I have seen U2 & other fave rockers at NJ, when we have dashed up & down the NEast coast for The [original] Who & Bruce in the mid-late 70's! I intend to stay outside MSG each night till I get 'what I want' {hah} from the b-Man, and I'll do it again till i can get photos of all of them, with or [if i have to] without me in the photos, too!

I'll be outside The Waldorf too, if possible for the Ceremony.

You know, in NYC I always thought each of them stayed at their own NYC homes while playing here. Larry? dosen't have one, so he hangs out at one of the other's spare bedrooms.

BTW, SBG & One4 were either of you outside or inside Christies nov 01?

I'll definatley come & visit you all at the Wayward Bonogals Home! I'll bring your fav treats, while we have our drool session {akin to a quilting circle?} Since i have no current boyfriend/SO or hubby [and not been looking- must take care of meselves these days, first]- sooo there'sno one here to kick me out!

keep me posted on any NYC plans, even any of you coming in from outta state to be at MSG.

Last edited:
Miroslava said:
That is seriously a kicking Christmas gift!

You girls take care of the East Coast stalking, I am on midwest duty! :wink: Bono huggle or BUST!

Well I'll take care of the West Coast!..I know where he stays already and some of his hang-outs---only thing that worries me is that I have a new job and (meaning I'll have a curfew at night and would have to get my butt home and ready for work the next day), ...........But I'll worry about it until then...

I Honestly wish for all you ladies to meet the B-man or whom ever is your fav U2 member..I pray to meet him too and we can
all share in the blessing of meeting our Beautiful B-man...

AHH! and remember to take lots of pics, so we can share with each other!!!!:up:

Back
Top Bottom