I Am SUCH A LOSER-I need some PLEBA hugs!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gina Marie

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
OK-I have NO RIGHT to b**ch about this, because the most important thing is I got to GO to the show-but NONE of my Las Vegas pics came out
frown.gif
. Obviously it's trivial in the grand scheme of things. But for the first few songs I was right outside the heart at the tip w/ Bono and Edge-and NO PICS $^&*&%^%^&&!! Feck it all to heck!

God I s**k-esp. at photography! My crap camera or something I did. Oh well-I'll be over it in a little while-and I can get some great ones online.

I would love it if you ladies could post your best and hottest U2 pics-esp. of Larry and Edge. Thanks and hugs to you all
smile.gif

*hangs her head in shame at being such an incompetent fool and posting it for all to read*

None of my pics from either of my shows turned out...I was pretty depressed about it too. Blah.
frown.gif

------------------
"It's all about drums."

"What's with all the glitter? I thought you didn't like our mirrorball lemon and shit. Well it's too late to change your mind now." -- Bono, Indianapolis, May 10, 2001

"Tonight with us, we have people who turned celebrity on its head. Celebrities are supposed to be somebody special, film stars, rock stars, we're celebrities. Supposed to be heroes, but we're not heroes. We're very selfish people who enjoy what they do, thank you very much. But here tonight we have from the fire department of New York City, from the police department of New York City, men and women that came down to catch the U2 show tonight. Theirs is the kind of bravery that can truly change the world." --Bono, Notre Dame, October 10, 2001

Whether you love me or hate me you can still email me: clarityat3am@hotmail.com

*attempting to be optimistic*

Even if they didn't turn out, I'd keep them. Just think what those dark, blurry blobs really were! They are better than nothing!
smile.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Awwwwwwwwwwwww....... Gina!

I fell so bad, but I will get my Boston pics up ASAP so you can see them.
Things will get better, and you have every right to b**ch about this.... so don't feel bad.

*hugs*

------------------
~?~*~?~ Katie ~?~*~?~
a little girl with Irish eyes...

We'll shine like stars in the summer night
We'll shine like stars in the winter night
One heart
One hope
One love

roxyangel22@hotmail.com

Gina I understand.. first leg NONE of my pictures came out. I literally cried when I got them back from the photo place. I had decided not to use a flash cuz I was so far away (GC) and they all came out blurry.

In the heart I made sure to use the flash since I was close and hold the camera really still.

Sorry girl.. dont worry there will be other chances. I thought I had blown my only chance when my pics didnt come out. I was really depressed so I understand.

((( HUGS )))

Thanks to all of you. I didn't even bring a camera w/ my first GA-2nd time, I did-they were crappy except for one decent Bono pic.

I did use a flash in Vegas-but something went wrong. And my camera's no good either.I sure hope I get another chance-maybe I could rent out Otto to take my pics for me
wink.gif

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:
Gina if you want you can look through my Vegas pics and pick a few.. I could make you some prints.

AW-you don't have to do that Sicy-but what a sweet offer
biggrin.gif

I can just print them off of here. Thanks so much-that really made my crappy day a whole lot brighter
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Awww, i know how that is.
frown.gif

But at least you have a camera. I had a really good, expensive Kodak Advantix. The evil bastards threw it away(long story). Now i have nothing. I cant take any pix and send em to anybody, and its very depressing. My mom lives kinda far away from me now, and i cant give her one of me, either.
Plus all my most recent U2 encounters, couldnt take pix at all.
frown.gif

Life sucks right now!
Youll have other chances though, so cheer up
smile.gif

- Miss MacPhisto

------------------
"If he gets up...we'll all get up...It'll be anarchy!!"

I know what you mean, I don't know how many times I have thought I had GREAT shots and have nothing show up! The Walgreens lady said they are all either too dark or too light, so what am I supposed to do? I only had about 5 decent shots of one show out of 6 shows I have been to. Sure, everyone says at least you went to the show but when it's you, and you went to so much trouble and money and you wanted more, it bugs ya. There's nothing wrong with feeling bad. I'm sorry.
frown.gif

------------------
"I've been all over,
and it's been all over me!"

Aaaawwwww Gina!!!!! *hugs*

3329889523232%7Ffp4%3C%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3A87%3D727%3DXROQDF%3E2323282485695ot1lsi
Peekabo!!
The Numb video gives Mona the U2 fuzzies...in a very unchaste way....heheh. These ain't yer grandmother's U2 fuzzies!

<---watched Sting and ate pumpkin pie for too long. Mmmm Sting Pie.

------------------
~*Mona*~ Echo's Pimpstress Protege, capable of scandalizing ScottPhisto with AngelinaLips....
97% compatible with Bono

Proud Owner of the one and only Bon Jovi soap caddy

Love me, give me soul.

The PLEBA Mansion, where the play's the thing...
http://www.geocities.com/kiti_regia/plebamansion

(((hug)))

one year, a whole roll of vacation pictures didn't come out. to make it worse, they were from when i went to the beach. THE FIRST TIME I HAD EVER BEEN TO THE BEACH. i cried about it.

------------------
"You can download an atmosphere and dial up a groove, but there's a certain magic when three musicians and a dyslexic get together and play in a room." -Bono

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

The city's desire to take me for more and more...

Back
Top Bottom