I am new

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SpaceGirl

The Fly
Hi I am a new pleaba girl. I am from Seattle washington. I love the band U2 and The Edge is my fav. member of the band. I am 15 and a high school student. well that about says it all

peace,
SG

hey! welcome to PLEBA, SG! You'll like it!
But beware...it's addictive!
biggrin.gif

------------------
*~*Phuzzie*~*

WARNING: Insanity is highly contagious!

Hey you're from Seattle! I was thinkin about getting all the Seattle PLEBA girls together for New Years at the Space Needle with me and ScottPhisto...where are my other Seattle PLEBA sisters?

------------------
*Echo the Pimpstress* ... Proud Owner of Animatronic Edge!

Hell hath no fury like the vast robot army of a woman scorned.

"Now you stop all this naked foolishness and go outside!
It's too nice a day to be stupid indoors!" - Ren Hoek

Bono-Man! An Epic Superhero Adventure!

The Official PLEBA Glossary: Delicious AND Nutritious!

[This message has been edited by Echo (edited 12-29-2001).]

Originally posted by Echo:
Hey you're from Seattle! I was thinkin about getting all the Seattle PLEBA girls together for New Years at the Space Needle with me and ScottPhisto...where are my other Seattle PLEBA sisters?

Really? Sounds fun! I wanna come!
biggrin.gif

------------------
*~*Phuzzie*~*

Hi, welcome to Pleba.
biggrin.gif

I'm from the Seattle area too.

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)

~~~
"The idea is to eroticize the male body instead of the female." - Bono

"Well, again, within that spirit of not-seriousness... To all intents and purposes, the mystery and power of the penis is, what will it become?" - Adam

"Penises, I'm inclined to believe... are good things." - Adam

Originally posted by On The Edge:
I'm from the Seattle area too.

Where?

Sorry, but I'm bored to death from the lack of U2 fans in my town *sigh* the only other U2 fan in my town, besides Edge's_Chick, is the secretary lady at my school...who scares the hell outta me 'cause she's always threatening to take my U2 sweater! Waaah!

Oh...but there was this one girl at my school who suddenly burst out saying that Bono was hot at lunch once...I thought it was funny!
biggrin.gif

em...what thread is this?

------------------
*~*Phuzzie*~*

10 years I have lived in seattle. The first five years of my life I lived in California my family moved here because my dad got offered a better job.

Originally posted by SpaceGirl:
10 years I have lived in seattle. The first five years of my life I lived in California my family moved here because my dad got offered a better job.

I've been to Los Angeles...I saw Will Smith in his limo once...

------------------
*~*Phuzzie*~*

NEW YEARS????

Hmmm....I'm not exactly in Seattle but I will be in Vancouver on New Year's doing F*ck All!!!!

I can GET to seattle....I bet...hmmmm.
More info needed!
biggrin.gif

-Bluey

I lived in san diego. My grandparents live there so I visit them every summer. I have seen a N*sync concert there and it totaly sucked. They have no talent.
I would like to go to a party at the space needle but I need more info.
Phuzzie you have a U2 sweater! I thought they only sold hoodies.

Originally posted by Mrs.Clayton:
U2 sweater???

yeah...my U2 sweater, you can order it from U2.com! And the secretary lady at my school is always like, "One of these days, that sweater will be in the lost and found and it'll be MINE!"
And I just reply(every time), "Uh huh, right...like I'm gonna loose my sweater."

anyway, that secretary is SCARY...oh and one of my teachers bugs me about U2 all the time. We had a Yearbook meeting thingy and all the 8th graders were dicussing what we were gonna do with our pages (and I'm trying to keep everyone on task) and my teacher is like, "Oooh! Look! There's Bono outside!"
So much for keeping everyone on task.
biggrin.gif

Oh yeah, what thread is this again?

<-----------had too many candy canes
biggrin.gif

------------------
*~*Phuzzie*~*

Oh the hooded sweatshirt...yeah I have that and I LOVE IT!!! We need it in Seattle that's for sure.. This is one of the towns where you need a sweatshirt in August.

Originally posted by SpaceGirl:
I hear ya sista,and it is a cold night tonight.

*checks the thermometer*

cold? only 39 degrees...ye should be used to that right now
biggrin.gif

<---------for some reason wants to climb Mt. Si in the winter...yeah, yeah, go ahead and say it, I'm insane
biggrin.gif

------------------
*~*Phuzzie*~*

I'm from Granite Falls. Near Everett. I've never been to the top of the Space Needle either. I've lived here all my life.
smile.gif

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)

~~~
"The idea is to eroticize the male body instead of the female." - Bono

"Well, again, within that spirit of not-seriousness... To all intents and purposes, the mystery and power of the penis is, what will it become?" - Adam

"Penises, I'm inclined to believe... are good things." - Adam

LMAO Hey!! That's my joke!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
I ate a candy cane today
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~ Secretary of Scandalization
97% compatible with Bono

"Bono was embraced as rock's latest mystic leader, a sort of holy cross between the Morrisons, Jim and Van"

"I used to gaze out my classroom window and dream And then go home and listen to Ray sing "I believe to my soul" after school" ~Van Morrison~

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom