I am back ... a bithday surprise from Bono to me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JessicaAnn

ONE love, blood, life
Well, I am back after a relaxing vacation, which I spent away from my computer and PLEBA. I have missed everyone and the fun we have here.

Anyway ... when I was checking my e-mail, I received a message from someone with the address "bono@u2.com," with the subject "You have a Celebrity Postcard." Here's what the message said
---------------
You Have A Celebrity Postcard!

Hi Jessica! Your friend Bono (bono@u2.com) has sent you a celebrity greeting card from our site.

To pick up this card, all you've got to do is click here http://www.celebritypostcard.com/cgi-bin/upcard.cgi?step=pickup&id=041403106/Jessica_/jkoth@execinc.com if your e-mail supports HTML.

If that doesn't work please go directly to the pickup window by pasting this link in your browser: http://www.celebritypostcard.com. Then paste your postcard ID number into the box: 041403106/Jessica_/jkoth@execinc.com

Your card will be available for 21 days from Thu Nov 29 08:43:28 2001, so please check it out before then!

Enjoy!

The Staff @ CelebrityPostcard.com

Technical Note:
If you ever have trouble connecting to our site, please wait a few minutes and try again. The internet is like that sometimes.

Parents:
All available celebrity images on celebritypostcard.com are family friendly. No nude celebrity images here. Sorry guys (and girls). We do, however, allow users to upload their own images. We have no control over what is uploaded. Please use caution.

If you're getting this message in error, then someone might have entered your address by mistake, or is just being a moron. It happens. Please accept our apologies and forward us this message if it gets out of hand.

Celebrity Postcard - http://www.celebritypostcard.com/
The largest celebrity postcard site on the net. Hundreds of faces available!

Celebrity Desktop - http://www.celebritydesktop.com/
The premier celebrity software directory! Download thousands of free screen savers, wallpaper, themes and skins.
---------------

Ok ... this was all very strange. Has anyone else received anything lie this before? I was thinking it might be a U2.com thing (birthday cards for everone on thie special day), but the strange thing is, the e-mail address where I received the card is not the same address that I use for u2.com.

I was thinking about my co-workers (who are familiar with my fixation), but I don't think they would make the effort to do something like that.

My only logical conclusion is that Bono is indeed stalking me.

------------------
Jessica

"Rock and roll doggie"
--Bono

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

?Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades.?
--Bono

eek.gif
The thought of Bono stalking me is very delicious indeed.

Seriously, I thought it might be a friend, but they are clueless, and I don't know anyone who would write something like that to me.

Now ... do I play hard to get or let him have me.

------------------
Jessica

"Rock and roll doggie"
--Bono

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

--Bono

?Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades.?
--Bono

Dammit. I want one from Edge. And my birthday was in August...so it's all over for a lonnnnng time.
frown.gif
*pouts*

-sula

I would love it to be true, but it's really too simple to forge such a thing that I'm skeptical, though it's a nice thought and I would be extremely jealous.

Anyways who are you on u2.com? Like what's the screen name?

------------------
Tha Prickly Comedian

Bono.....in ALL black......possibly leather.....lurking in the bushes outside your house.....

*lurk lurk lurk*

MONA: CRACK MY SAFE, BABY!!!!!!! WOO!!!!

BONO: Em...hello. I'm RobberBonoVox of OConnel Street. I'm here to...stalk you.

BLUEY: STALK MY WAY, BABY!!!!!! WOO!!!!!!

BONO:....is that an Aerosmith song?

BLUEY: oh yeah....sorry....

Julie: STALK ON, BABY!!!!!!!!! WOO!!!!!!

BONAVOIX: STALK STALK STALK TO THE WATER!!! WOOO!!!!!

BONO: ....The water? I'm beginning to think that taking hostages from the PLEBA mansion wasn't such a good idea.

FISHY:.....did we already do the line about cracking my safe?

EDGE: *falls out of nearby tree* Yes, I believe you did...*ahem*

LARRY: *emerges from shrubbery* Plan B's a no go?

BONO: *slaps forehead* Lawrence, WHAT are you wearing?

LARRY:....clothes?

BONO: Lookit yer shirt. That's about half a shirt there. Come, now. They can see your white flesh just glowing from inside the house.

MULLENGIRL: ....warm glowing warming glow...ooo...

LARRY: Well, lookit Edge!! His robber pants are bedazzled. You can see him from a mile away!

Little do they know, Adam is already in the PLEBA Mansion. He rang the doorbell and they let him in!! I think he's cracking safes somewhere in a back room...hey, has anyone seen Sparky's Girl?! OMG!!!!!

------------------
~*Mona*~ Echo's Pimpstress Protege, capable of scandalizing ScottPhisto with AngelinaLips....
97% compatible with Bono

Proud Owner of the one and only Bon Jovi soap caddy

Love me, give me soul.

The PLEBA Mansion, where the play's the thing...
http://www.geocities.com/kiti_regia/plebamansion

For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono! ~Echo~

Yes, JessicaAnn, Bono IS stalking you.
biggrin.gif
Hehehehe..

------------------
love, lift me up out of these blues, tell me something true, i believe in you..

WHOA!!!!!!!!!!
eek.gif

That's so fecking cool...maybe I should post more on U2.com lmao
biggrin.gif

I want Larry to send me one for my bday lmao
biggrin.gif

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
http://www.geocities.com/kiti_regia/index.html

Meeting Larry:
*MG shows Larry poster*
*Larry reads poster*
*Larry smiles and says "Thank you that's very nice of you"*
*Larry signs paper, shakes MG's hand*
*MG almost dies then sees tearaway pants and gets bad ideas*

!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF?! I want one.

------------------
~*Mona*~ Echo's Pimpstress Protege, capable of scandalizing ScottPhisto with AngelinaLips....
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, give me soul.

Bahaha @ "Keep listening and believing that U2 is all that!" hahahaa!! That's really weird though Jessica...

eek.gif
eek.gif

Mysterious!! Did you secretily smuggled your other e-mailaddy into Bono's changingroom or what?? Is there something you haven't told us PLEBA girls?

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

http://community.webshots.com/user/misszooropa
Pictures from Copenhagen (shirtless ones), London and Dublin, Slane.

HAHAH, omg Bono really is stalking u!!
I cant believe u got a Bono bithday card, im so jealous! LOL.. its very cute though!

"It's your birthday baby!
Jessica,

I'm gathering from the amount of time you spend at our site that you like our band. I thought I would drop you a line to say Happy Birthday and best wishes for many more.

Keep listening and believing that U2 is all that!

Always yours,
Bono "

that is so cool!!!! and weird too!

------------------
"The goal is elevation"
"Midnight is when the day begins"

BUT why isn't bono stalking me!? feck!

biggrin.gif

------------------
"You can download an atmosphere and dial up a groove, but there's a certain magic when three musicians and a dyslexic get together and play in a room." -Bono

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

The city's desire to take me for more and more...

Originally posted by madonna's child:
BUT why isn't bono stalking me!? feck!

biggrin.gif

Or me?!

------------------
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, give me soul.

Originally posted by mbi16:
I would love it to be true, but it's really too simple to forge such a thing that I'm skeptical, though it's a nice thought and I would be extremely jealous.

Anyways who are you on u2.com? Like what's the screen name?

Oh, I know that ... it's just nice to have fun once in a while. Isn't that what PLEBA is for?

My screen name is JessicaAnn (just like it is here). I haven't posted there too much.

------------------
Jessica

"Rock and roll doggie"
--Bono

--Bono

--Bono

--Bono

[This message has been edited by JessicaAnn (edited 11-30-2001).]

Yeah, anybody can go and make a card and put anybody's email address as the sender.

But, I agree...it is cute...if I came home and got an e-card from "Bono@U2.com", I would kinda smile to myself a little.
smile.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Originally posted by U2SJ:
I'm jealous! lol!
How cute is that!
I dunno, I still think Bono@U2.com is the real thing! I'm sure someone else does the e-mailing bday cards, but I bet thats really his e-mail!

The Sysop at Zootopia said that U2.com hopes to be offering email in the future. When that does happen, Bono@U2.com has already been reserved for Bono.

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

I'm jealous! lol!
How cute is that!
I dunno, I still think Bono@U2.com is the real thing! I'm sure someone else does the e-mailing bday cards, but I bet thats really his e-mail!

Blarg!!! One of my co-workers fessed up to this prank (I guess, deep down, I knew it was too good to be true). I guess I deserved this one after what I did to him on his birthday.

------------------
Jessica

"Rock and roll doggie"
--Bono

--Bono

--Bono

--Bono

Back
Top Bottom