HTDAAB Special Edition DVD Stills...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
cap598.jpg

cap599.jpg

cap602.jpg

cap609.jpg

cap610.jpg

I've always found adam attractive but when exactly did Adam become HOT - as in "awww yeah - dang that is a good looking man" hot?
great pictures!

Such BEAUTIFUL pics of such amazing men - :applaud:

All of these are great. I really like that guitar that Bono is playing with the floral scroll on it.

But it is the pics of the Edge and the B-man singing "Vertigo" while Edge plays the banjo that has me speechless -:lmao:

I can't wait until I get my copy next week so that I can witness this historical piece of music for myself!

These scans really have me excited. :hyper:

ALL BECAUSE OF YOU....:adam: :larry: :edge: :hug: :bono: :love:

Can anyone make a gif and still of that little dance Bono does during the acousic version of Vertigo on the DVD? The one w/ Edge playing banjo

That is so funny :wink:

Thank you so much! I can't wait to get my lil' paws on that Limited Edition!!! :drool:

Thanks for these, I have been wanting to know what was on the DVD! Is it all studio footage? (sorry not all loading for me :grumpy: )

DVDLarryLonely.jpg

DVDLarrySmilingJunkyard.jpg

DVDLarryUmm.jpg

Does anyone know how to adjust the colours? As someone pointed out the colours are more vibrant on the TV versus the computer. Adams shirt looks much darker on the computer. :help:

PowerDVD. The black and white ones look stretched to me too but I thought that was the way the DVD was. Does the coloured Larry look stretched too? hmmm

I will take a still of something else, hangon.....

PleaseBono.jpg

PleaseAdam.jpg

PleaseEdge.jpg

PleaseLarry.jpg

What about these ones? Do these ones look stretched? Sorry there so big. Im gonna leave em big until I work out how to do it properly if thats okay?

Thanks for your help Queen Bee, I appreciate it. :hug:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom