How Would You Like To Know The Band?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LCK

Acrobat
Purely hypothetical wishful thinking here, assuming we could hang out with these lads in real life. This would be the type of relationship I'd like with each:

Bono- mentor
Edge- close friend
Adam- lover/ boyfriend
Larry- brother

And if anyone knows of some particularly droolworthy Adam piccies in here, a link would be most graciously appreciated.

Bono - lover, husband, fiance, boyfriend, whatever!
Edge - nerdy best friend in school, he can do all my homework
Larry - close friend, brother
Adam - brother, friend, bassist in my band :evil:

oh and the link: Go look for RSOC days here, this is Adam's special day in pLEBA; every week there is a thread for him. Lots of pics. :)

Bono-lover, husband, soulmate
Adam-my book club buddy
Edge-guitar teacher, mentor :bow:
Larry-the ex I never really got over once I married Bono :mac:

sd

Bono - mentor
Adam - best friend, especially when it comes to clothes shopping (I'm sure he'd give me a few tips to make me look beautiful!)

Husband / Lover? It's a tossup between Edge and Larry. Even though they're almost total opposites, I find them both incredibly handsome, both have personal qualities I admire and I can't choose! :scream:

Sherry Darling said:

Larry-the ex I never really got over once I married Bono :mac:

sd

But sometimes that is the best...

As for my list

Bono-good friend

I wish Larry and I were compatible romantically but since he is a scorpio I just don't know (also he is not *really* available) I have always had this feeling that Adam and I would get on well.

Edge maybe I would like to do some sort of creative collaboration with.

Last edited:
coming to think of it....

I'd even want Bono as my OWNER when I was just allowed to be his pet-dog! :scream:

Oooh, pet-dogs are petted....*smirk* and bono be the owner of me....*mmmmh*

Bono - really good friend/mentor/co-worker
Edge - good friend
Larry - the friend you don't know as well b/c he's more friends with your friends
Adam - cool guy we met at the party and have been hanging with every since

FallingStar said:
oh and the link: Go look for RSOC days here, this is Adam's special day in pLEBA; every week there is a thread for him. Lots of pics. :)

I found them! :ohmy: :drool: :heart: :censored: THANK YOU!

Nice post!

:wink: Hey nice post :

Bono :closest friend, teacher,advisor

Adam:long time boyfriend ,husband, lover.

Edge: friend from way back in school, or i could pic hm as being an uncle.

Larry : brother ,protecter,

Re: Nice post!

EveClayton said:

Thanks Eve- and our choices are almost identical!

Bono--mentor, teacher
Adam--fun-mate, general close buddy
Larry--friend, would understand my shyness perfectly
Edge--intellectual buddy, teacher
Gotta love those teachers--the most important people in my life

Bono - :heart:

Adam - friend to talk too when I had a problem or needed a calming influence (he seems like he would be a good listener :) )

Edge - friend who could fix my computer and who I could talk about Star Trek with :wink:

Larry - I'll also go with the big brother/protector vibe

Larry - someone I'd have around to satisfy my every desire... :silent:

Bono - the kind of friend to share deep conversations with

Edge - a friend, big brother, fatherly kind of guy, I bet it would be fun to play board games with him, sing songs, or just sit and watch TV with him commenting on everything... :laugh:

Adam - a shopping buddy, fashion advisor, friend with benefits ( :kiss: ) :sexywink:

Bono: boyfriend, husband. He's the type of guy I've been attracted to when I was in school-the guy who would go to poetry meetings and readings with me, who'd go to a cozy cafe with me for a date, who'd take a walk with me around town and through pretty paths (I had a boyfriend who did all of that), and then our relationship would've grown from there. :).

Edge: I like how FallingStar put it: "nerdy best friend in school". That's exactly right, he'd be the one who, if I wanted to go out and do something instead of work on my schoolwork, would tell me to get back to work. And he'd also be the one who would teach me about various things (too bad he wasn't a friend when I took anatomy/physiology or biology, he could've helped me out in those classes).

Adam: Another close friend, one who I could talk to about anything ('cause Adam seems like the kind of guy for that), and one who I can go out and have fun and party with (hehe, he'd be the one who wanted me to go and have fun when I had work to do).

Larry: I also will go with those who picked him being a big brother. Sure, he'd be looking out for me and all, but I can also see us having pillowfights and stuff, being goofy at home. :D.

And I think all four of them would be great protectors. :). Anyone tried to mess with me, they'd have to get through the four of them first.

:sigh:...now if only that could all come true...

Angela

Last edited:
And if anyone knows of some particularly droolworthy Adam piccies in here, a link would be most graciously appreciated.
-------------------------------------------

Sheesh LCK, you sure missed out in the Adam folder in the old zootopia, there were pics all the time. ;)

Bono: uncle, like your second dad.
Adam: friend, fellow green thumb, we can start a greenhouse.
Edge: friend, explain what in the world Stephan Hawking is talking about with that brane thing.
Larry: mentor, show me how being shy is not a bad thing, the benefits, if any. Encouragement for a fellow shy person.

He said this in an interview thing, to the effect of, he's not shy, but if he has something to say, he'll say it, but if not, don't have to say anything.

Last edited:
Lah lah lah... now this is the sort of idea to get the brain running on full.

Bono: The older friend who you ALWAYS fancied but nothing ever happened with. You know the guy I mean. The one you always turn to for advice about guys, secretly hoping they'll rescue you from the rat your with, but they never do! I don't think I could imagine anything else happening there, because there's something perfect and preserved in unrequited love that is always tarnished in reality.

Edge and Adam: Despite their different personalities I imagine I'd know these guys from a similar source. Both smart and literary types I guess I'd be in a uni class with them, or I'd meet them in an orchestra, or some big group thing, then we'd all just get along like a house on fire and find everyone else hysterically funny for no reason... and yeah, marathon Chess games with Edge.

Larry: I picture myself meeting him outside somewhere, taking dogs for a walk, fixing engines and things. The guy who'd teach me all about cars and bikes so I could persuade my Dad I was old and wise enough to get a bike and take lessons. Also a buddy to watch motor-racing with...

No matter how hard I think, though, I seriously can't picture anything else happening, despite the fact I'd like it too... I guess being mates with them all and just being in on their world would be more than enough for me...

Bono - Best friend, someone to go out with all the time

Edge - Brother, person I can go to for help

Adam - Friend, person to go shopping with

Larry - Hubby

Bono-husband(only if there never was an Ali-b/c I really do love them together)
Edge-the intellectual friend who always has a great book or film to recommend
Adam-the wild friend who could show you a good time & get you into trouble :)
Larry-the type of guy you'd have a mad crush on in high school, but would never have the guts to actually talk to

BONO:SOULMATE, (we can speak for hours and never get bored, best friend) LOVER, (even when we are just staring at each others eyes...a dialoge whithout words...no need of them..)

ADAM:2nd BEST FRIEND (when I look for advice, and planning the next party.)

LARRY:My cousin?s boyfriend..

EDGE: We are trying to find out the Secret of the Universe

Re: Nice post!

EveClayton said:

I 3rd this motion.I want Adam as my lover and husband too...mmmmmm..:drool:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom