how would adam purpose!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If he "proposed" to you, it would be cool if he did it in a library and gave you a dictionary instead of a ring. That would serve a much better "purpose". :wink:

Niamh_Saoirse said:
If he "proposed" to you, it would be cool if he did it in a library and gave you a dictionary instead of a ring. That would serve a much better "purpose". :wink:

:lmao:

Niamh_Saoirse said:

:lmao:

Niamh_Saoirse said:

:love:

spell check said it was right because purpose is a word too, just an entirely different one.

if adam proposed to you he would probably get thrown in jail for being a pervert :wink:.

We probably could, but no one will, if you keep replying and bumping it up to the top of the page.

He would rent a movie theater, and during the credits...he'd have one saying "will you marry me."...Mmmmmm...not that I've thought about it or anything................................

Any way is fine, as long as he does it!!!
By the way, I had Lasik eye surgery on Friday. Now Adam and I are glasses free.

I agree. He could just say "Marry me" when we are watching tv. I would say HELL YEAH!

Back
Top Bottom