how to talk to a girl you have nothing in common?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

all_i_want

Refugee
ive exhausted all means of conventional conversation but there is just nothing interesting to talk about.. she never brings up anything, so i have to keep bringing up new subjects all the time. its been nearly 2 months and i am about to start repeating myself. i know nothing good is ever gonna come out of this relationship but obviously we both have some kind of stake in its existence so it just doesnt end. his could drive me insane!! what else can i talk about? i dont wanna get into lovey-dovey stuff cause im not very good at it.

help!

well, if it were me and it had been two months and there was nothing to talk about, I'd end it right away. No point in wasting both people's time.

its the... benefits.. i cant help it. she invites me to her house, i go, and things..lead to each other. :rolleyes:

who was it that said 'temptation is the only thing i cant resist'?
that applies for me.. :huh:

well ill leave the country in late january so that'll put an end to all this sad state of affairs.

Oh geez....you are only staying with a girl cause you're getting some? Come on now...

Does she know this or does she think you two have a relationship? If you guys both knew and agreed what the basis of it all was that's one thing...but don't use her for sexual hijinks....

Last edited:
i dont know. i never really asked how she sees all this.

anyway, it doesnt matter now.. ill talk to her and say its not going anywhere, so it might as well be over. youre right stars. when you put it like that. :(

lauren430 said:
well, if it were me and it had been two months and there was nothing to talk about, I'd end it right away. No point in wasting both people's time.

Exactly.

all_i_want said:
its the... benefits.. i cant help it. she invites me to her house, i go, and things..lead to each other.

Then why do you even care about finding things to talk about if you're only in it for that?

all_i_want said:
well ill leave the country in late january so that'll put an end to all this sad state of affairs.

If you're going to be leaving anyway...once again...then why do you even care about finding things to talk about?

Back
Top Bottom