how to draw U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i was wondering if anyone here knows how to contact kelly? i've been searching for her email addy over at atu2.com but can't find a thing.

if anyone here knows can you send me a PM? thanks!

I've tried to draw the boys several times, and I think these two are decent enough to post here. Tell me what you think about them :)

346637497%7Ffp346%3Enu%3D3274%3E%3A92%3E2%3B%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D32335%3A64%3B6%3A47nu0mrj

346637497%7Ffp343%3Enu%3D3274%3E%3A92%3E2%3B%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D32335%3A6496773nu0mrj

ABEL said:
i was wondering if anyone here knows how to contact kelly? i've been searching for her email addy over at atu2.com but can't find a thing.

try sending abnother staffmember of atu2.com a mail and request it :)

Wow, this really makes me wanna paint them! :D
But then I'll just get mad, cos I suck and start to cry, and smash things... :/ :|

ABEL said:

I might have it around somewhere, I'll PM you later :)

ABEL said:

Check your inbox :wink:

:D :D :D

this ISgreat!!!
.....b/c I actually never got around to printing her instructions out....

so i just did now!!! :happy:

I have been profesionaly trained in art etc.....

I only started doing reallycloser to the photoscopying this lastyear.............. I ve done quite well....but haven't had the time to REALLY try it super, super close andin a bigger size!

I can always learn something new from others :D

well personally I can't work with those kind of directions... same with how-to-draw books... they all begin with basic shapes and curves.. and I REALLY can't do that..
I usually just print out a picture, and draw it... my drawings are in the drawing thread somewhere..

Back
Top Bottom