How Tall Is Larry?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This questions was already made before, and all the boys are almost the same size, I guess Larry is 1.68m or 1.70m, almost the same as Bono ... I guess that that in feet are.. humm.. 5'8??
I just know in meters, sorry... :der:

I'm not sure, but I think that that is! :wave:

Last edited:
I think I remember reading somewhere that Bono is 5'6", Lar is 5'7" or 5'8"(5'8", I think) & Adam & Edge are both 5"10". Not sure how accurate it is, but I would guess it's pretty close.

I don't think Edge is a full four inches taller than Bono. Two or maybe three, but not four. Based on the jillions of things I've read over the years (I'm so pathetic), my best guess is this: Bono 5'6", Larry 5'6" or possibly 5'7" (but not more), Edge 5'8" (at most 5'9") amd Adam 5'10". None of them is tall, and they have joked about this themselves. (Remember Edge dressing up as himself for Hallowe'en a few years back, and having someone say to him, "Wow, you really look like the Edge, only the real Edge is much taller!") I also remember a passage in the Flannagan book describing Anton Corbijn keeping an eye on his "tiny" band. I actually like the fact that they are small. I don't like to be towered over. It's great to be able to look someone in the eye (especially when those particular eyes are so blue, eh?)

I also remember a passage in the Flannagan book describing Anton Corbijn keeping an eye on his "tiny" band

:cute:
How cute!!! Anton is like 6'5" or something isn't he? I know in the "U2 Sur Mer" part of the "Best Of" DVD, Larry barely comes up to Anton's shoulder!

Yeah I think Larry is 5'7" He's quite small compared to me LOL :ohmy: When i stood next to him...I towered over him...and well all the members of U2 LOL

I saw Anton at the Clarence Hotel in the Octagon Bar and yes he is HUGE! I was like Damn! lol It was hard not to stare at him not because he's Anton but just his size :ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom