How tall are you?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

How tall are you?

• 5 foot-5'2''

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • 5'3''-5'5''

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • 5'6''-5'8''

Votes: 18 35.3%
  • 5'9''-5'11''

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • 6 foot or taller

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters
I dunno if I am 5"5 or 5"6.....or maybe im 5"4 :ohmy: LMFAO i really dunno......so i picked the 5"6-5"8 option just to be sure ye know :D

5"8 last time I checked but Im convinced that Im shrinking. :( Either that or everyone around me is growing.

I'm barely 5'2"... I ALWAYS wear high heeled shoes.

But I'm just the right size for :larry: , so that makes me feel better about my height. :D

flaming june said:
I'm barely 5'2"... I ALWAYS wear high heeled shoes.

But I'm just the right size for :larry: , so that makes me feel better about my height. :D

Gee, thanks... rub it in, won't you. :D

I had to freakin' bend my knees just so that I was the same height as Larry when I took my picture with him. Egads... thanks a lot genetics. Why'd have to be so freakin' tall? Bah... well, for the most part, it's not so bad. It has its advantages... unfortunately, the disadvantages being I can't just go dance with Bono on stage... he'd have to get a chair or something... unless he wanted to rest his head on my chest. :LOL:

Moonie Moober :D

moon_is_playing_tricks said:
Gee, thanks... rub it in, won't you. :D

I had to freakin' bend my knees just so that I was the same height as Larry when I took my picture with him Egads... thanks a lot genetics. Why'd have to be so freakin' tall? Bah... well, for the most part, it's not so bad. It has its advantages... unfortunately, the disadvantages being I can't just go dance with Bono on stage... he'd have to get a chair or something... unless he wanted to rest his head on my chest. :LOL:

Moonie Moober :D

Who's rubbing what in, Moonie Moober? You stood right beside him! Let me have enjoyment some on the silly little fact that I'm shorter than him... :wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom