How tall are the PLEBA gals?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm 5'3"...ummm...where's my centimeter converter?
biggrin.gif

------------------
Member of Larry's Stick Keepers Association. "It's all about drums."

"What's with all the glitter? I thought you didn't like our mirrorball lemon and shit. Well it's too late to change your mind now." -- Bono, Indianapolis, May 10, 2001

When you stop taking chances, you'll stay where you sit, you won't live any longer, but it'll feel like it --- Summer Rain

Whether you love me or hate me you can still email me: clarityat3am@hotmail.com

Im 5ft 5", but my body is not fking normal, for a start, I suffer from top half outta proportion with bottom half on both arms and legs.........I cant put muscle on my calves and ankles, all under knees and it pisses me off!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif

damn, maybe I just have abnormal legs!!!!!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

well, I do feel kinda small, but then Im all in proportion, Im like Sicy in a weeeeeeeeeeee way!!!!!!!!

(we secretly are sisters!)

wink.gif

I'm 5'8" So, I definitely think I'm taller than my love The Edge... Oh well, I'll just have to wear flat shoes at our wedding.....LOL!

I'm a whopping 5'4"! Hee hee
I've been told that A) a stiff breeze could blow me over
B) I could be broken in 2 by a sharp glance
C) (and this is my favourite) I resemble a ferocious chipmunk when angry (darn stupid tall friends...)

------------------
*It's just a moment
This time will pass*

HAHHAHAHAH!! Well, i get some of those same comments! And i used to look identicle to Shirley Temple,so...lol!
I just keep reminding people that pitbulls and wolverines are not large animals either...
wink.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

I?m 1.65 m, I think that?s about 5?5"

Hey, I can look up to the guys
biggrin.gif

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

I'm 5'3" ... short and sweet!

------------------
Jessica

"Rock and roll doggie"
--Bono

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

?Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades.?
--Bono

5'4" no shoes.
5'5" with shoes.
I'm on the ground with heels!
biggrin.gif

Main disadvantage of being short: You have to hem every pair of pants you own.
mad.gif

------------------
Hip Pontiff of Sparkyism

"There's no room for spiritual constitpation here!" - Ian Astbury, The Cult

SlipStream Soul

Being short rules!
smile.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

5'7 & 1/2
Close to 5 11 with boots on
Past shorty boyfriends didn't like the tall boots...I don't understand the complex with tall girls...

------------------
If you dream, dream out loud
-Bono

Originally posted by Foadie:
For all the tall gals, im tall but I can't resist wearing awesome big clunky boots! There are some good things about being tall (like people will be scared of u) but when u tower over people and wanna wear boots it sucks! Anyone else feel like that?

Yeah. As I'm 6'1 or so without shoes - when I wear leather boots out on a date the
bloke always complains!
biggrin.gif

And my friends complain the whole time!

Back
Top Bottom