How many U2 pics on your hard drive?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Kitten

Blue Crack Addict
I feel sorry for our hard drives. All this *rightclicksave* stuff going on are really filling them up. They are our treasure chests, and I always worry one day will be one pic too many and I'll lose them :no:

How many do you have, confess, we're all guilty;)

I have 3,726 pics, and only about 100 are non-u2 related, so that's how bad I am. Even though I have so many, I don't even save every single pic as some of you have said you do. My number is extremely high considering I only save the ones I really like. They are mostly Bono alone, but I have about 300 band pics and at least a few dozen of the other guys alone. But, yes, probably around 3000 are just Bono :reject:

So here's the test:

How many pics will you admit to having on your hard drive(s)?

How do you save pics? Every U2 pic you see? Only the ones you like? Only certain guys? During the tour, did you save every concert shot?

:hmm: I really don't have that many...Of course, I've only had this computer since August...

I think I have more on my walls than on my computer.

I have close to 100 but that doesn't include the collages I've made for wallpapers and the 50 or so in my shared files that I use for my screen saver. My regular files are mainly Edge but my shared files are mainly U2.

I've only had this computer since July and when I first got it I deleted a lot of pics after I made wallpapers.

I think my pictures are probably 1/2 Edge, 1/4 Bono, and the rest Adam & Larry/U2 group shots.

There's tons of pics that I love but I've seen them on so many sites that I don't keep them because if I wanted to use them for something I can always find them easily.

arw9797 said:

There's tons of pics that I love but I've seen them on so many sites that I don't keep them because if I wanted to use them for something I can always find them easily.

I learned the hard way not to count on that. They may not always be there. Some great sites, like moonofblindness, churchobono, thethreesunrises, and u2zone, have vanished overnight. People just lose them or take them down. That's why I want them on my computer so barring a disaster I'll always have them. I guess it's because I've had so many bad experiences with stored pics. I once had a webshots page of over 1000 pics, all named and labeled, in 27 different albums. Then one day I checked in, and poof, they were all gone :( They said my account did not exist. So I keep looking for a place to keep them. I wish I could make a website, but some people have had trouble with those too.

But the good thing about PLEBA is, since everyone here has so many, if anyone wants something I'm sure somebody will have it! :yes:

Last edited:
1,445 :uhoh: Probably 1,400 of those are of U2. I save any pic that i like regarless of band member. Of course, a larger portion of them are of Larry (about 500).

<----- :reject:

em.. I have.. 893 of just U2.. cos I got lazy after my puter died and I lost all my pictures, I have like 1500 on snapfish
and..
2158 stills
:ohmy:

:shrug: I don't have an exact count...probably 500 or 600 on my hard drive and then I have 4 full ZIP disks...I have so many that I can't keep them on my hard drive.

323!

And they are all seperated into folders according to band member, time period (album), etc. :der:

I had more, but my computer crashed and I lost a lot of them! :sad:

LOL! My friends all think that I'm a little crazy! :crazy: :help: :reject:

:happy:

I dont store my U2 pics on my hard drive, I store them on a Floppy Disks. Im really good about keeping my Hard Drive clean.

My U2 pics are mostly of Edge. The total of U2 pics I have im not sure of but im sure its well over 1000.

My angel is a centerfold

AngelofLarrydom said:
none, I have about 60 U2 pictures
on a zip disk. Most of them are
of Larry that mooched from Erised
& flamingjune.

:cute:

I have absolutely no idea how many pics I have... I have quite a few CDs of U2 pics... that's how I store 'em cuz they just take up too damn much space on my hard drive... especially all the HOT Larry ones :tongue:

4,348 (taking away the accidental repeats and those pics that I have to save every time I see them :shifty: )

About 40% Larry, 15% Bono, 5% Edge, 1% Adam and 39% Band... Is that 100? :hmm: :laugh:

I need :help:!

Yippee! :happy: I've finally been beaten by 3 people! Now I don't feel so crazy, at least not all alone;)

Flaming June I think I have repeats too, and a lot of avatars and enlarged versions of some pics.

I can't help you Melpop I can't help myself! :crazy:

How many can a hard drive hold anyway;)

Last edited:
You guys rock!!! I don't have many pics of the guys myself. I wish I did but others in my family use the computer and if I totally U2'd my comp; they would kill me!:yes: They figure that they should not have to deal with my obsession of the group while working on the computer.:wink:

At one time I had, like, 123 pictures just of Bono alone on my computer, and then there were some of the band, but I can't remember how many.

Then my computer crashed. :mad:.

So now I'm just getting in the process of saving pictures again-right now I only have four, but I'll get up there again eventually (hang out around PLEBA long enough and you'll be sure to get a good assortment of pictures).

Angela

:uhoh: i have about 4000 last check

but my computer just died :angry: so i'll have to transfer everything.

:coocoo: about this band, seriously!

Last edited:
535 u2 pics+925 bono only pics+298 u2 pics not organised yet=about 1758...:D
and this is only on this comp...i have another already full of pics :mac:

U2Kitten said:
I
So here's the test:

How many pics will you admit to having on your hard drive(s)?

How do you save pics? Every U2 pic you see? Only the ones you like? Only certain guys? During the tour, did you save every concert shot?

*counts*

the U2 Pictures folder contains.....9395 files taking 1.06 GB of hard drive space. The actual pictures are all Bono and Bono + other people pics except for about 25. I save EVERY Bono pic. This folder also contains photoshopped images, U2 gifs, U2 wallpapers, and U2 art.

If I break it down .....

1970s - early 1980s = 277
1980s = 921
1990 - 1994 = 441
Zoo TV Tour = 234
1995 - 1997 = 554
PopMart Tour = 549
1998 - 2001 = 1543
Elevation Tour = 1951
2002 = 1221
2003 = 577

Other: