how many pleba girls are

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

novia

The Fly
from ireland
smile.gif

------------------
"was she askin for it,was she askin nice ,if she was askin for it,did she ask you twice"

Sadly... not I....

------------------
Oh great ocean
Oh great sea
Run to the ocean
Run to the sea

I'm not from Dub, but I'll be there from prob around 10th of Feb. Gonna stay for a year? Would be nice to meet up if anyone's there. I heard that probably Cristy (Mullen-Girl) and Kris (Kiki) is gonna visit Dublin in the summer???

*sigh* I wish I lived in Ireland...or at least I could have gone there...I've been to ten different countries and not Ireland...

*calls dad at work*

PHUZZIE: Hey, dad! Can we go to Ireland for mid-winter break??

*starts packing bags*

hehehe...
biggrin.gif

------------------
*~*Phuzzie*~*

WARNING: Insanity is highly contagious!

how come just 1 year, girl you know your not gonna be able to move back once youve got a taste of the place
wink.gif

me and UV are gonna be there 25-28th jan and then 16-21st feb
smile.gif

------------------
"was she askin for it,was she askin nice ,if she was askin for it,did she ask you twice"

Originally posted by Discoteque:
Noooo...but I am of Irish descent....and I can pretend!
smile.gif

LOL! i pretend i'm irish, even though i'm not. hey~ i have the red hair, pale skin, occasional freckles, blue eyes, and everyone thinks i'm irish! why not?
biggrin.gif

p.s. we're having potatoes with dinner tonight

------------------
~Julie*
ScottPhisto's Shampoo Girl

"Let me introduce you to the scientist in the family. The man who gets sexual pleasure out of the collection of data. The Edge!" ~Bono (Boston)

"EEEEEDGE, BEDAZZLE MEEEEEE!"

not I, but my grandmother swears up and down that I have some Irish blood in my genes. A friend and I might be heading to Ireland this spring to visit a friend of hers that lives outside of Dublin. YAY! I am praying very hard that I can make this trip.

[This message has been edited by MissVelvetDress_75 (edited 01-06-2002).]

my husband moved here from cork...does that count? he's still a citizen. He doesn't want to be an american citizen! I think it's funny.

we go over there every summer to hang with his cuz-ins. They are awesome! And the nuns are hilarious. Anyway, I love it there. When things are wrapped up over here for his work, we are moving there! Yay!

are you trying to depress me? i WISH i was from ireland. or even could visit ireland in the somewhat near future. but i can't!

*is from boring ass pittsburgh* (but hey, go steelers!!!)

------------------
)|( Vande )|(

"Rock 'n' roll is a term that's been heavily abused. It's not
something you can buy in a record shop. It's an attitude." -Adam

"And I wear grey underwear." -Bono

Everyday can be a beautiful day. Don't let it get away.

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

It?s cold outside, but brightly lit...

Originally posted by madonna's child:
are you trying to depress me? i WISH i was from ireland. or even could visit ireland in the somewhat near future. but i can't!

Yeah, my thoughts exactly.. This morning I actually considered buying a one way plane ticket to Dublin. I just need to be there, and I don't know why. I want to go NOW!!

Originally posted by madonna's child:

*is from boring ass pittsburgh* (but hey, go steelers!!!)

i think we talked about this already, but pittsburgh is where i am now, sadly enough.
it's snowy.

I WISH I was from Ireland or even had a little Irish in me (I'm pretty sure I don't) but I spent one amazing week there last summer and I MUST GO BACK (maybe even move there once I'm done with my degree). I just fell in love with that country and especially Dublin.

------------------
I had the loudest mouth. When we formed the group, I was the lead guitar player, singer and songwriter. Nobody talked back at first. But then they talked me out of being lead guitar player and into being the rythm guitar player and into just being the singer. And then they tried to talk me out of being the singer and into being the manager. But I held on to that. Arrogance may have been the reason. - Bono

As a vehicle it has its limitations: it probably wouldn't get you to work and back. But it could make someone a fantastic cocktail bar. - Edge on the lemon

Originally posted by Mrs.Clayton:
Yeah, my thoughts exactly.. This morning I actually considered buying a one way plane ticket to Dublin. I just need to be there, and I don't know why. I want to go NOW!!

i know, i feel your desire to be there as well. I am really hoping that i am able to go in the spring. Delta airlines sent out an email last week with roundtrip airfares that were too good to pass up and one was for Dublin, from Atlanta the price round trip was $333.00, I was so tempted to just buy the ticket, but if i bought it, i would have been stuck going alone.
frown.gif

im not from ireland either but ill be there this summer for about 10 days. planning on seeing dublin, howth, kilkenny, waterford, cork, limerick, galway, connemara(maybe), and belfast...any other suggestions of must-see's while im there?

alison

------------------
It doesn't matter what songs we sing. I'm a drummer. Chicks dig me. - Larry

Ahhh Dublin. Nope, not from there, but I've been there.
biggrin.gif

O'Connell street in the morning
33335%3A%3B923232%7Ffp35%3Dot%3E2325%3D623%3D587%3DXROQDF%3E23232538296%3C6ot1lsi

A harbor that looks familiar for some reason.
33335%3A%3B923232%7Ffp36%3Dot%3E2325%3D623%3D587%3DXROQDF%3E2323253829589ot1lsi

The beach out in front of somebody's house!
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif

33335%3A%3B923232%7Ffp37%3Dot%3E2325%3D623%3D587%3DXROQDF%3E2323253447%3A47ot1lsi

Somewhere in the countryside...ahhh Ireland.
33335%3A%3B923232%7Ffp36%3Dot%3E2325%3D623%3D587%3DXROQDF%3E2323253829735ot1lsi

-sula

------------------
~I want to play the guitar very badly, and I do play the guitar very badly - Bono~

Take a virtual tour of U2's Dublin... Crzy4Bono's U2 page with some of Sula's Dublin pic's

Sula's Europe and U2 Concert Pics

Ik ben een vrouw, hoor mij eens brullen!!

One way from Seattle to Dublin $1100(last week) round trip $1000.
I just want to go somewhere where life is just slower, not so uptight.
Men with Irish accents, yummy!

Well I'm not from Ireland, but I will be there in 3 days!!! My friends and I leave Thursday for a week-long trip. We'll wind up in Dublin Tuesday or Wednesday of next week. I'm so excited! I'll think of y'all while I'm there. (And here's to hoping the lovely annual issue of Hot Press is still for sale.)

------------------
"The minute anybody starts telling you what God thinks, or exactly why he does such and such, beware. People should never try to make God in man's image, and that's what they're constantly doing." - Madeleine L'Engle, 1963

"Some of my best friends are women. Some of my best friends dress up as women too." - Bono, Hot Press interview

"don't give up, you've got the music in you..."

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:

33335%3A%3B923232%7Ffp36%3Dot%3E2325%3D623%3D587%3DXROQDF%3E2323253829735ot1lsi

sula, this is what I imagine the countryside in Ireland to be! I'm glad to know it's what I've always dreamed it to be!

------------------
And your earth moves beneath
Your own dream landscape

You can dream, so dream out loud!

"The way to be optimistic is not to shut your eyes and close your ears." -Bono

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

liverpool to dublin ?24 return, wow how much do i love RYANAIR
smile.gif

------------------
"dont let life discourage you, everyone who got where he is had to begin where he was"

MrsMullen if ur coming to Belfast, best to make it just a one-day trip from Dublin by train, cause its shit here, not much, stick to city only, wanderin off into side streets just outside is not good idea.........because of divide ting and I dont want anything bad happenin to ya........and check out The Crown pub across from Europa, somethin u will enjoy for a great Guinness......

take care enjoy urselves

byebye

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:
Ahhh Dublin. Nope, not from there, but I've been there.
biggrin.gif

O'Connell street in the morning
33335%3A%3B923232%7Ffp35%3Dot%3E2325%3D623%3D587%3DXROQDF%3E23232538296%3C6ot1lsi

LOL! I remember I was in Ireland way way back in 1997 and I was still in college and running LOTS every day. I was in Dublin for like 2 days, I got up at like 5 am on Sunday morning for my long run and O'Connell St, Grafton St....they were deserted! I went by so many pubs where guys were spraying down the sidewalks and I remember laughing and shuddering to think about what they were spraying off! It was so memorable to see Dublin empty.

I am not from Ireland, and sadly have never been (I haven't even left North America)! The pictures are beautiful though. *Sigh* I wish that I had money to travel

Back
Top Bottom