how i missed my plane...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

miss-U2

Refugee
:sad: :reject:

i didnot hear my alarm clock.... and i missed my plane to france :banghead:

i just went to bed very late, 1am... i was awake at 3am... but as i was supposed to get up at 4.50am, i thought i should sleep at bit more (i was very tired as i didnot sleep at all the 3 weeks before :uhoh: ) but the problem is... i didnot hear my alarm clock at 4.50am :crazy: when i opened my eyes, i saw the sunlight coming through the curtains... i said "oh no :ohmy:" then i saw it was 10am i shouted "ooohh noooooonn :scream: i got up and didnot know what to do... i ran everwhere, looking at my suitcase, and then me in pyjamas, and then the time... my plane was at 11.30 from dublin... so it was impossible to catch it :rolleyes: i was crying, shouting, beating myself... my roomie was here, and calmed me down :hug:

so well, i lost 92euros whereas i have no money left on my bank account, and i won't see my friends, boyfriend and family this week :huh:

Wauh, what a :censored: day, huh?!

Guess you need one of these ----> :hug:

Well, I hope that you, despite the bad start, have a good day and that you - one way or another - get to France soon, to see your friends, family and boyfriend!

Hope all of your exams went well - I just discoverd that I have to read over 1000 pages in 8 days - in English! :scream: Oh, I just have to make it - don't ever want to take that exam over again!!! :no:

Okay - got to go now! Stay safe and have a nice holiday :yes:

i am talking with my boyfriend right now by MSN... he is soo disappointed... :hug:

at this time, i was supposed to land in france now :sad: and he has just said that he would have picked me up with some flowers... some red roses or iris( cos i love them :love: )

geez, i hate myself :banghead:

I'm sorry to hear you lost your plane, Em :hug:

But hey! shit happens! You were wrecked from all the studying and it is completely normal to sleep like a log after a few weeks of stress

yeah when i told my mum i missed the plane she was like :shocked: cos ME, missing a plane, NEVER!!! i am not that kind of person... :no: she understood something was wrong with me and that i was really exhausted, in my mind and in my body :sad:

can't you see if you can exchange it for another ticket? Sometimes if you pay a little extra they will help you out even though it says non refudable or no exchanges.

I'm sorry :( :hug: And I thought it was bad the last time they refused to give me back the money for a lost concert ticket. They should really make exceptions for people stuff like this happens to. :sad:

Maybe you can make your way back across land. Remember when Bono took the ferry to Wales, then the bus to London to drop off the Boy demo? Maybe you can do that then go through the chunnel. I really hope someone will loan you enough to get home :(

Awwwwwwwwwwww Emilie i'm so sorry that happened to you. We missed our plane from London to Dublin and we had to wait 6 hours in the airport to get the next one. But fortunately for us it was Brittish Airways' fault so we just exchanged our tickets. :hug: That sucks that you won't see your family or friends :(

miss-U2 said:
thanx :hug: u are all so nice :heart: thank u my friends :love:
Oh - everybody would need to be cheered up in such a situation... Glad to help :hug:

miss-U2 said:
i met the band again, we heard new songs, i talked with mc guiness, so well :wink: good compensation :drool:

You did WHAT?! :shocked:

Merc sitting at uni singing *Tell me, tell me, what do you see?* and hear?! :hyper: :D
I'm looking forward to hearing about your meeting - of all people you surely deserves this kind of compensation for your missed plane! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom