how dumb do people think I am?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ILuvLarryMullen

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Ok I was in u2 chat this afternoon and some guy was trying to convince us that he is Larry. Come on now, I may be young but I wasn't born yesterday! He probably saw my screen name and thought "hey, i think i'll try to mess with that pleba girl she's probably doesn't have a brain in her head!" grrrrrrrr :mad:
Has something like this happened to any of you?
p.s. I didn't flame him on the small chance, as tiny as it is, that he was Larry. I just told him that I didn't believe him.

nbcrusader said:
Larry just called. He was wondering why people always doubt his identity when he's in the U2 chat rooms.

He uses to tell me the same thing! :yes: Poor Larry!

:lmao: :lmao:

oh dear :slant:

oh well....i guess people have to amuze themselves somehow....and this guy does it by pretending he's a famous rock star. :shrug:

daisybean said:
AIM PLEBA Chat had a similar thing happen too....someone was posing as a member and IMing PLEBA girls.....

it was sooooo funny :laugh:

Hey whatever happened to porkyharley and qvoy anyway......

THERE ARE PLEBA AIM CHATS?!?!?!?!?! I WANNA SEE!!!!!!

Chels1126! IM me!

daisybean said:
AIM PLEBA Chat had a similar thing happen too....someone was posing as a member and IMing PLEBA girls.....

it was sooooo funny :laugh:

Hey whatever happened to porkyharley and qvoy anyway......

can't forget adam c1ayton

Same has happened to me. But not here, it was over in the hell that is Zootopia.

A month after the whole Dublin trip thing happened people came into chat there as "guest" and if you send them a private message they would tell you it was eiter Adam or Larry. Well, being smart one that I am I sent a message to the mod there and I got a reply back saying it was them. So it got to the point where me and a few other people really did believe it was them[only beause the "mod" said it was]and we did these Yahoo chats with them.

So, last month, we learn that it wasnt them, the message we got from this "mod"was someone acting like a mod there.

But its pretty funny when you think of it.

:eeklaugh:

Trust no one.

**edited for shitty spelling

Last edited:
I don't think there are AIM chats. Cause Elvis set up a special PLEBA chat just for us. Of course I can never get it to freakin' work!!!!!!!!! :scream: :censored: :angry: :rant:

...I never get a chance to use the pissed off smilies! :D

Once about a year ago, there was a guy insisting that he was Bono in the Interference chat. He was really good in telling where he is, who's with him and everything, but at some point a guy asked him "How do you like the book I gave you backstage on the xxxxxxxxx-concert" (dunno anymore the gig) and Bono said that he read it and it was so good and so spiritual and stuff. The guy had never met Bono. :lol: After that our chat-Bono had to go cos Ali had called him....:scratch:...:lmao:

FallingStar said:
Once about a year ago, there was a guy insisting that he was Bono in the Interference chat. He was really good in telling where he is, who's with him and everything, but at some point a guy asked him "How do you like the book I gave you backstage on the xxxxxxxxx-concert" (dunno anymore the gig) and Bono said that he read it and it was so good and so spiritual and stuff. The guy had never met Bono. :lol: After that our chat-Bono had to go cos Ali had called him....:scratch:...:lmao:

Hey, that's a good way to separate the phonies from the real ones.:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

FallingStar said:

dumbass.:laugh:

to put the shoe on the other foot, in the old U2 chat i used to go in, my handle was poptart. someone kept insisting once that i was adam clayton, seriously. i told them over and over that i was a girl and all this stuff and they wouldn't believe me. wtf? i mean seriously, i don't think that any of the members would use such obvious names (like larry coming in a chat as hitman or larry or something) if they were chatting online.

KhanadaRhodes said:
to put the shoe on the other foot, in the old U2 chat i used to go in, my handle was poptart. someone kept insisting once that i was adam clayton, seriously. i told them over and over that i was a girl and all this stuff and they wouldn't believe me. wtf? i mean seriously, i don't think that any of the members would use such obvious names (like larry coming in a chat as hitman or larry or something) if they were chatting online.

:shifty:
MAYBE YOU ARE ADAM.
:hmm:
:laugh::lol::lmao:
:D

Back
Top Bottom