How do you think Bono proposed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, I think it would have been comical. After all, he was extremely mischevous when he was younger.

Crimson_Nails said:
Maybe he wrote a secret song for her, like 'The Sweetest Thing' was written when he forgot their anniversary. :love:

He wrote Two Hearts whilst on honeymoon, so yeah, I can't see him giving up the chance to pen something awesome for such an important occasion.....:drool:

I would hope it would be romantically comedic.

I thought he re-wrote sweetest thing and made the video when he forgot their Anniversary. That is why the video has I'm sorry everywhere.

Oh and yes, working hard today :wink:

yup! and when they were making the Best of, they decided it'd make a nice single, and Ali got whatever she wanted in the video... she could hav eall she asked for XD

SimplyConfused said:

And she asked for Boyzone? Well... Anywho... She wanted the caricature models of U2!!! Heh heh.

well Ali was a huge Boyzone fan ^^
but I'm still wondering about the firemen...

Galeongirl said:
yup! and when they were making the Best of, they decided it'd make a nice single, and Ali got whatever she wanted in the video... she could hav eall she asked for XD

Bono solo in the One and God's County videos
Ali has the Sweetest Thing video
Edge has the Numb video
Larry has the Electric Storm video
Eve Hewson has the Mysterious Ways live @ Slane video

Where's Adam video?

u2fp

U2FanPeter said:

Edge has the Numb video

Where's Adam video?

u2fp

In the next James Bond movie!:laugh:

U2FanPeter said:

Edge has the Numb video

Where's Adam video?

u2fp

:sad: I have been asking that question for years now.

U2FanPeter said:

Edge has the Numb video

Where's Adam video?

u2fp

I heard on Mtv News that Bono want to have Naomi Campbell in a new video... Maybe Adam is starring in that? :hmm:

Definitely romantic. Bono was a very intense, serious young man, I think his sense of humor now is quite a bit more developed than it used to be.

love_u2_adam said:
i had a thread and it was like how would adam propose...and i got told not to make stupid threads:wink:...but its ok bono rules pleba!!!!

I see. Well, that doesn't mean this thread isn't stupid as well. You can take comfort in that. :wink:

love_u2_adam said:
i had a thread and it was like how would adam propose...and i got told not to make stupid threads:wink:...but its ok bono rules pleba!!!!

Considering some of the topics we've had over the years I can't imagine anyone thinking that was stupid.

I heard it was low-key, some type of family affair. Bob later pulled Ali aside and tried to talk her out of it...they were young and in love! Ali was working for an insurance company~ and there wasn't a ring involved.
Ah shit, I really don't know for sure. It's what I remember reading or hearing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom