How do you suppose Bono gets so thin???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2isthebest

ONE love, blood, life
So fast? When he does gain weight he does seem to lose it quite fast. Anyone know how he does it? Because right now, he's looking good :drool: right now (except for the hair, but that's another thread. LOL) God Bless!

"What no man can own...No man can take.": Yahweh-U2

I've read that he likes to swim and there have been paparazzi photos of him jogging (in shorts! :ohmy: ). He also said he does boxing for exercise. He can probably pack quite a punch if he does it often!

Edit: Yeah, what JCOSTER said. :wink:

I finally got a new avatar after three years. Change frightens me. ;)

Last edited:
Ahh Bono....I should've know all along...LOL. That boy...God Bless!

Currently Listening: "Sunday Bloody Sunday"/U2

Massive shagger, hahaha, I love that!
I also very much like this particular pic of him jogging:

fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck.jpg

Slopsy said:
Massive shagger, hahaha, I love that!
I also very much like this particular pic of him jogging:

fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck.jpg

:combust: :combust: :combust: :combust:..it's ok..LOL.

Currently Listening: "Promise To Try"/Madonna (one of the saddest, most beautiful songs I've ever heard. she wrote it about the death of her mother when she was 5)

Yes. of course. Why, whatever else would I be looking at? :angel: ...:shifty: God Bless!

Currently Listening: "Like A Prayer"/Madonna

I had my last exam this morning so I could come home in the afternoon! :hyper:
It was History (black civil rights) and I had "MLK" stuck in my head. THE WHOLE ENTIRE TIME. And all I was thinking about was getting home and reading U2byU2/getting onto PLEBA. :shrug:

Slopsy said:
I had my last exam this morning so I could come home in the afternoon! :hyper:
It was History (black civil rights) and I had "MLK" stuck in my head. THE WHOLE ENTIRE TIME. And all I was thinking about was getting home and reading U2byU2/getting onto PLEBA. :shrug:

:applaud: Yay for you on your last exam! Haha, funny thing about MLK, back in 1993 when I was in 6th form (whatever year that is now!) I used to get that song stuck in my head during history too!!! Spooky!

Haha! weirrd..
My history notes consisted of a two-page illustrated story I made, featuring Bono and Edge telling each other about black civil rights...it was the best revision EVAH. :coocoo:

If you've got the time and the commitment, anyone's body can turn itself around remarkably quickly. Especially if you haven't been holding the extra pounds for long. If for a month he just watches what he eats and does a couple of hours a day of challenging exercise, he'd drop it very very quickly.

I know if I slack off from the gym (like at the moment) my weight piles on quickly - I don't think my metabolism knows how to work on its own! Yet once I get back to the gym, within a week I can see a MAJOR difference - it's amazing how quick a body can get back into shape.....but hey, I love Bono in any shape! :wink:

can anyone post some before and after pictures? the pics taken in croatia with the bono belly and how he looks now?

Back
Top Bottom