How do you imagine U2's outfit in 20 years?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

babyman

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
B-MAN: heavy lines, still black painted hair and sunglasses.........and a bottle of irish whiskey under his coat :wink:
edge: moustache, cowboy hat and earring a la keith richards..................................:wink:
adam: with a round tummy and wearing t-shirts "i love spoons" :wink:
larry: oh yes, larry.............................will he ever grow old? :wink:

I don't think too many people would even wanna think about how U2 would look when they're grey and old. :slant:

I'm thinking U2 will become robots and never age again.

Obviously Larry did that long ago, but there seems to be a technical malfunction in the hair programming...

babyman said:

expect if you just want to play without getting too serious.......

Sorry, I didn't mean to rain on your thread or anything! Actually I like your description of Bono. Irish whiskey under the coat! :wink:

babyman said:
B-MAN: heavy lines, still black painted hair and sunglasses.........and a bottle of irish whiskey under his coat :wink:
edge: moustache, cowboy hat and earring a la keith richards..................................:wink:
adam: with a round tummy and wearing t-shirts "i love spoons" :wink:
larry: oh yes, larry.............................will he ever grow old? :wink:

Oh, come on!! Larry is not looking as young as he used to ..his looks have caught up with his age and he is looking great at (almost) 44...

AtomicBono said:
I'm thinking U2 will become robots and never age again.

Obviously Larry did that long ago, but there seems to be a technical malfunction in the hair programming...

LMAO:wink:

Did you see how they dressed 20 years ago, I'd say they've greatly improved, so in 20 years, better?

They're gonna be like those older men, some women still find sexy. Sean Connery comes to mind.

girls.........:| I've seen the future....and it ain't pretty:|

Warning: Not for the faint of heart....proceed with caution:| ..

149770chJG_w.jpg
[/IMG]

:lmao:

Re: Re: How do you imagine U2's outfit in 20 years?

BonoFox1 said:

Oh, come on!! Larry is not looking as young as he used to ..his looks have caught up with his age and he is looking great at (almost) 44...

it's not 44.................it's 4,4! :wink: larry, the eternal adolescent child! :wink: no, i agree, he's starting to aging, too

which i find actually good :)
pretty boys get broing after a while
however - now he is more distinctive and it all gets more character

not to say he did not have that before - but i just kinda like him like that

I think the main thing that makes larry look older than 20 years ago :)wink: because it IS very unnatural to change in 20 years) is the fact that he's getting so skinny!

Back
Top Bottom