How Do We Love Bono?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jamila

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
....let us count the ways!:love:

Hi, everyone at Pleba!
This is my FIRST POST here ! My name is Jamila, which is an African(Swahili) name meaning beautiful.
It was given to me several years ago by a friend of mine from Africa who thought that it best described me.

So I use it here at Interference because of my Respect and Love for Bono,
especially the work he does in and for Africa.

:wave:

If I could give Bono an African name, I think I would choose Bakari, which means "One who will succeed" in Swahili, because I know that ALL of Bono's hopes, plans and desires WILL succeed!:p

So, for St. Valentine's Day, will the Ladies of PLEBA PLEASE help me count the ways and the reasons (and anything else that comes to mind) that you would like to say to BONO!
(Feel free to post any pics that you feel are appropriate)

BONO -

On this most Blessed Day of Love (14 February), I would ask you to remember:

1) YOU ARE FREE (please don't limit yourself or diminish your personal powers)

2) YOU ARE SUCCESSFUL (in your music, your advocacy and in your family)

3) YOU ARE LOVED (by millions who will live because of your work for Africa, by millions who are uplifted by your music, by your family and friends)

BONO, God HAS sent his angel and God is well-pleased with his Angel.

Thanks for listening. Love. Peace and Happiness:yes: :bono: :love: :angel:

I posted this earlier but for Valentines Bono here ya go!!

for the reasons stated above. For his genuine compassion, his wit and humour , his belief in the human spirit. His humility , his wisdom , . Because he does not comprimise his values and beliefs , he makes no apologies for who he is. He never claims to be anyone other then just Bono with all the fault that might go with it. He opens his heart and in doing that opens himself up to critics , he takes it on the chin. He expects alot from himself, he choses love over hate. He is fiercly loyal, he is human and he lets that show. He sees past his own individuality,He does it all with profound grace

I am a fan not mierly of Bono the showman , rather Bono as one of the finest examples of a humanitarian. His lyrics make you think and his voice lets you wonder into the song. He is part of the four whose respect for each other is as admirable as the music they make..

And he is proudly Irish and that is great in itself

Excellent idea! Welcome to the boards, too. :wave:, hope you enjoy yourself here. And I agree with everything that has been said thus far.

Let's see here, a couple more reasons...

-The way he makes every single person he meets feel like they are the most important person on the planet, the fact that he's genuinely interested in what they have to say, regardless of who they are. Even if he doesn't agree with their views, he still listens to them and respects where they're coming from. He's one who sees the good in everyone.

-The fact that he's not afraid to show his feelings. He's not one of those guys who puts up a macho front, he's sensitive and thoughtful and lays his feelings out for everyone to see.

Angela

Welcome! I love your African name for Bono. :up:

Be sure to check out Bono's Angels (link in my sig) and the AFW if you'd like to get involved in U2 fan efforts to support Bono's work for Africa

:wave:

Altua continua (Until Victory)

sd

Back
Top Bottom