How do the PLEBA girls buy there tickets???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WildHoneyAlways

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
How did you all get GA tickets for Vegas or any other show? Were you lucky with ticketmaster? Did you use the computer/phone/store in person? did you have to pay a broker? just planning my strategy.
~Honey

------------------
The doors you open
I just can't close...

I am sooo humiliatled that I used the wrong "their!!!" ARGGG!! I am willing to take the title of "PLEBA's Worst Speller"
*hangs head in shame*
~Honey

------------------
The doors you open
I just can't close...

If you dream,
Dream out loud

Originally posted by WildHoneyAlways:
I am sooo humiliatled that I used the wrong "their!!!" ARGGG!! I am willing to take the title of "PLEBA's Worst Speller"
*hangs head in shame*
~Honey

Oh don't be ashamed... I do the same type of spelling error quite often...I am planning on buying my tickets online through Ticketmaster...I am going to go to my office on Sat. and log on through the dsl line, because my home line is tooooo slow...I bought my tickets for the show in March online, however since my computer was so damn slow, I ended up with seats behind the stage and in the nosebleeds, however I did have a nice shot of Larry, so it was not too bad...
biggrin.gif

In Chicago on the first leg, I got GAs through ticketmaster, but those were for the 4th show, at which point demand had been at least somewhat satisfied, making it a bit easier to get tickets. For the third leg, I got my tickets from Propaganda (my attempts at obtaining them through ticketmaster were foiled) This time around, I'm going to try to get them online through ticketmaster and my friend is going to go to a ticketmaster outlet and wait in line. We'll see how it turns out...

------------------
"I buy socks."
-Adam, when asked what he does with the money he would have spent on drink.

"The babes, the feast, and the toga conspire to give Adam the bearing of a Caesar (one of the late, inbred, lunatic Caesars, perhaps, but a Caesar nonetheless.)"
-Bill Flanagan, at an after-concert soiree with the band and Co.

"If I didn't have my spoons, I'd go insane."
-Adam, The Simpsons

U2 Propaganda, baby. Damn did they come through, and they were fast and helpful and pros! I'll stick with them now after they got me my GA's with NO hassel as long as our lads keep touring.
http://u2propaganda

This has been a public service annoucement.
biggrin.gif

SD

Originally posted by Sherry Darling:
U2 Propaganda, baby. Damn did they come through, and they were fast and helpful and pros! I'll stick with them now after they got me my GA's with NO hassel as long as our lads keep touring.
http://u2propaganda

This has been a public service annoucement.
biggrin.gif

SD

Prop would be great, but they are not selling tickets this time around nor is U2.com doing presale due to the "time Constraints"
frown.gif

Originally posted by Hallelujah Here She Comes:
This time around, I'm going to try to get them online through ticketmaster and my friend is going to go to a ticketmaster outlet and wait in line. We'll see how it turns out...

I am trying to convince my ma to do the same thing...LOL...of course, she would have to go over to the tickermaster outlet...cause she always screws up my computer when she goes online...I am just wondering just how many fans there are in Ocala, Florida that they will be lining up...LOL...all there is here is really old people, not that there is anything wrong with that...for once it might just work in my favor...LOL When I saw them on the first leg, we were in school at the time the tickets went on sale, so luckily I had a credit card, I gave it to my friend, and she LUCKILY had computers that period, and we ordered them online...of course, we didn't have the best seats, but I'm at the point where I don't care where I am, just to be able to HEAR them...to quote Martha Stewart, "And that's a good thing" I just want to see my (okay...OUR
biggrin.gif
) boys again!

------------------
Dana

"AHH...this is civics in action!"
--Mr. Campbell and me at a U2 concert, 6/21/01

"I simulate love making by beating a piece of wood with a metal wire on which it vibrates."
-Adam, when asked, 'If a martian landed and was introduced to you and asked what you do, what would you say?'

[This message has been edited by DML (edited 11-07-2001).]

We always use Ticketmaster online and it's alwyas been pretty good to us... except one time we got some great tickets & gor all the infor filled out, and we submitted it, and the damned & dreaded

"This page cannot be displayed"

Error came up, & we lost our tickets.... but we were still able to get some. not as great as the first try, but I was able to stare at Larry's ass all night, so it was worth it

------------------
~?~*~?~ Katie ~?~*~?~
...a little girl with Irish eyes...

~?~*~?~ Life, Love & Larry ~?~*~?~
What more could you ask for?

roxyangel22@hotmail.com

Hi,

For the first leg, I went to a ticketmaster outlet and got GA's for the second Anaheim show and GC for the 3rd. But I went online the day of the 3rd concert and got 1GA!!!

For this 3rd leg, I wans't that lucky!! I had to get GA's for the first 2LA shows thorugh a ticket broker. Got 2GA's for the last LA show through prop and got Vegas GA through the ETS "nite-out" package. (Shit, it's a lot of $, but so worth it!!!) I wasn't lucky with ticketmaster this time around!!!

Hope you get your tickets!!!

My advice..
gather as many ppl as possible and send someone to 'out of the way' tktmaster outlets (smaller lines), have someone work the phones (if possible try using the Spanish speaking svc on tktmaster, you can get thru alot faster), have someone on the computer and use cell phones to communicate your progress with each other. That's what we did and we were able to get GAs.
Too bad Prop won't work this time around, otherwise that would be the best source for tkts without all the hassle.

------------------
"She is the dreamer, she's imagination..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

Back
Top Bottom