How did you meet them???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
youtwohearts said:
I asked this in a thread but now I am asking anyone who will answer me. How did you meet them? My obsession is going on 20 years. I NEED to meet them. How do you get them to come over? How do you form a sentence? I want a picture with them, okay truthfully I'd like to have a conversation but I will settle for a picture. This is going to be my year or at least this year going into next (tour may be easier). HOW????:crazy:

answers:

i was in the right place at the right time to meet them...a little preplanning that didnt work out and pure chance after that

took me 20 years too - your time will come

they come over on their own, they respect their fans and know that without the fans they wouldnt be around long.

a sentence is easy, especially with bono - he instantly puts you at ease somehow...there is a 'way' about him - you are seeing the real 'him' and it just puts all crazy fan thoughts out of your head

i'd go for the conversation if i were you....you might not get time for a pic especially if its outside the venue and there are security or handlers around.

and not crazy. they seem to be going out of their way to meet and greet fans this time out.

Back
Top Bottom