How cute!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

starsgoblue

Blue Crack Addict
Ok, so I just finally noticed that there is a bonus track of "She Moves..." on the Slane DVD. Bono brings out his daughter Eve for the bellydancing part!! It is so cute and he looks so proud of her! And he just gives her this enormous hug.... I can imagine this is something Eve will always remember about times with her father....it was just too cute to not post about it. *sighs*

Yes, it's t the best song on there cause of that :) I wish they would have showed a little more with her on stage though... but oh well, she's a good dancer I guess :D She moves in those mysterious ways!

What was she then, 10 or 11 at the most? She was a really good dancer for that age. She looks very lovely now. And I agree, that video was too dark and hard to see, but I'm sure that was intentional.

Eve is a beautiful girl....and she truly looked like her father grooving out there! I wonder if they had planned that or Bono just saw her jamming out beside the stage and went and got her. *sighs* Either way, this is so endearingly sweet... here's a little piece of StarsGoBlues heart here but the thing is I have a father that basically wants nothing to do with me, let alone dance with me-- so the idea of seeing a father so proud of his daughter and wanting to share her with the world really gets me. Bono seems to be a wonderful husband and father to his family. :heart:

Yes, I agree wholeheartedly. He seems very proud of his wife and children, and he wants them to be proud of him as well.

my dad dont dance, but if bono was my dad i would be worried about having my toes treaded on! maybe life would be easier if he was my dad cuz then i wouldnt have to be so obsessed with him :D
that dance was really adorable. i liked it when they were going around in a circle like a battle almost

We all know Bono loves his kids and wife :) but why doesnt Edge act like that :( I wish he would bring one of his kids on stage, I mean, he couldn't dance with her (I'm guessing he would bring a daughter on if he brought one) cause he's twangin, but she could still be there lol :wink: anybody know if he has ever? I always change Bono subjects to Edge subjects :reject: sorry.

Last edited:
u2bonogirl said:
edge is too shy:wink:
It doesn't matter if he's shy or not lol, it's his kid that would be up there with him lol. It would matter if the kid was shy... I would think... but you are probably right :) :wink:

TheWho4Life said:
We all know Bono loves his kids and wife :) but why doesnt Edge act like that :( I wish he would bring one of his kids on stage, I mean, he couldn't dance with her (I'm guessing he would bring a daughter on if he brought one) cause he's twangin, but she could still be there lol :wink: anybody know if he has ever? I always change Bono subjects to Edge subjects :reject: sorry.

I've seen a couple of pics with one or another of Edge's multitude of daughters on or near the stage. There was one of Morliegh holding Sian up to the stage and Edge playing the guitar for her. Another was of Holly (? whichever is his youngest with Aislinn?) and Eve together on stage. I'm sure someone here can post these.
And of course, his wife used to come up on stage all the time.:wink:

biff said:

I've seen a couple of pics with one or another of Edge's multitude of daughters on or near the stage. There was one of Morliegh holding Sian up to the stage and Edge playing the guitar for her. Another was of Holly (? whichever is his youngest with Aislinn?) and Eve together on stage. I'm sure someone here can post these.
And of course, his wife used to come up on stage all the time.:wink:
Blue Angel is the youngest from Aislinn :wink:
Yea I've seen the pic of Morleigh and Sian with Edge twangin to her.
But I'd love to see the other pics you're talkin about :wink: MAybe someone will post them :D

starsgoblue said:
Eve is a beautiful girl....and she truly looked like her father grooving out there! I wonder if they had planned that or Bono just saw her jamming out beside the stage and went and got her. *sighs* Either way, this is so endearingly sweet... here's a little piece of StarsGoBlues heart here but the thing is I have a father that basically wants nothing to do with me, let alone dance with me-- so the idea of seeing a father so proud of his daughter and wanting to share her with the world really gets me. Bono seems to be a wonderful husband and father to his family. :heart:

I'm sorry starsgoblue,my dad is the same way. :(

Everytime I see Bono like that,it kinda breaks my heart and makes me smile at the same time. That must be nice to know how much your father loves you.

:hug: Isabella :hug:

I know exactly what you mean, hon. :sad:

Maybe one day we'll both get to dance with Bono....that'd probably help a wee bit. In the very least, he gives me hope that there are good men like that out there, who love thier family. I will find a man like that to marry! :heart:

Last edited:
You know, I may sound like my dad is horrible when I talk about him... but really he's not, you all are just hearing the bad stuff :lol: He really does love his family :) I think I just annoy him sometimes cause I'm not the best at everything he wants me to be the best at ( cooking for example :lmao: )

I'm sorry to hear your guys' dad don't care about you :( :hug:

Back
Top Bottom